|[27]|

Warning: blood and violence up ahead.

"welcome to the underground brat."

-------
You sighed, looking around, it was a complete different world underneath of the surface.

"Tch, stop staring brat, you're gonna stand out." You did as he said, the disinterest in his eyes unchanged to the one above the surface. Something about him did seem different however, and you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

The two of you continued walking, acting like you came here all the time, meanwhile looking around for anyone looking remotely out of place or had a hint of modernization to them.

You did come across people, from time to time, most didn't spare the two of you a glance, others looked at the gear you wore and ran away or whispered to their companions.

"If it isn't the infamous Levi Ackerman." A man spoke up as the two of you made your way over an particularly empty street. It was abandoned and somehow it reminded you a bit of the alley you had tried to use to escape from Levi when you just came to this world.

"Tch, I have no business for you." Levi spoke up to the figure as he stepped towards him. You stepped back a bit, letting him do his thing.

More men came out of various alleys between buildings and onto the street the two of you were on.

Your hands grabbed the handles of your gear and clenched them in your hand, the contact reassuring you you'd be able to take care of the situation no matter what.

"Hey girly, do us a favor and keep your hands away from those pesky blades and maybe we'll be gentle." A voice spoke up from behind you as you spun around.

As you refused to let the handles go you noticed some of the other guys creeping closer as well. Most were a good head taller than you but that didn't bother you.

"I'm afraid we'll have to hurt your pretty little face if you don't comply now." You made eye contact with Levi, who seemed in a somewhat similar situation. Both of you were surrounded by quite some men, and you could make out what the man from before said to Levi.

"If you don't comply right now, we can't assure you your sweetheart stays unharmed." When Levi returned his glare to the man he continued to speak, "Oh who could've thought! The greatest thief of the underground getting dragged out of his home by some military rats and returning with girly!"

You continued to look at Levi, he glanced at you and you could barely make out a small nod, it was near unnoticeable. At the same time someone came up behind you and grabbed you from under your arms, and locking his hands behind your head. Effectively rendering your arms useless.

The man that spoke up before approached you, "you know, we were gonna play nice, but unfortunately for you, your boyfriend isn't working with us." a couple of the men that formed a circle around you followed him.

You heard the first sounds of combat also come from Levi's direction. You sighed and locked your eyes on the male in front of you. His height was similar to Luca's and the black hair that was tied in a small ponytail only strengthened that mental image.

You closed your eyes, remembering the times on the training field at home.

"Y/n, remember not a single position or situation is inescapable. You just need to find a way." Luca smiled as he motioned to the male behind you to lock his arms around you, his arms caging around your armpits and to the back of your neck.

"Here, for example, you can see you will be dependent on your legs. Go on, try something" he approached your form, it wasn't uncommon at all to get beaten the living shit out of you in training, and Luca seemed ready for the attack.