|[70]|

Your body pressed against his as your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him impossibly closer as your hand tangled with his hair. The soft pulls making him groan into your neck.

Not once had either of you felt so complete in your life as in that moment.

---------------------------------

Levi was the first to awake, your bare back against his chest with his arms wrapped around your form. One arm underneath your head as you used it as a pillow, the other lazily hanging over your side.

Sun rays shone through the haphazardly closed curtains and seemed to shine a perfect glow onto the bed.

He was afraid he had woken you by the small shuffling of his torso as he moved to look around the room, but you simply turned around with a small groan, shuffling further into his embrace as you instinctively buried your head deeper in his chest.

Levi took the small window of oppertunity that had presented itself, pulling you impossibly closer into the warmth that radiated off him.

His head rested on top of yours, the contact of your skin upon his calming as his hand traced lazy circles on the scarred skin of your back. He frowned at the sensation. For the first time he thought that maybe this doomed titan era as he had heard you call it a few times before was preferable to the future.

His other hand found itself in your locks, a satisfied sigh leaving your lips as your eyes slowly opened.

All previous thoughts left his mind as he took in the scene in front of him, your eyes half lidded as you met his eyes, a tired lazy smile tugging on your lips as one hand travelled up his chest and cupped his cheek.

You could feel the muscles in your arm protesting against your movement, a small groan rumbling in your chest at the movement. A small smile formed on Levi's face as he pressed his lips on the top of your head.

His skin was hot against yours, allowing your mind to fill with the memories of the previous night, the smile on your face widening as your legs tangled with his under the sheets.

Levi's hand travelled up and down your side, featherlight touches against your skin as you nuzzled your head against Levi's neck.

The two of you revelled in each other's embrace, never before had you truly realized how much you yearned this intimate contact.

Your hand ended up in Levi's hair, twirling the short locks between your fingers as you shuffled upwards, facing Levi directly. As a result the arm you had previously used as a pillow was now used by Levi to prop himself up.

His body was broader than yours, covering you as he pulled you closer so you were half underneath him.

His lips met yours as your hand cupped his cheek, the other still in his hair as he moved against you.

When you pulled away you were met with soft grey blue eyes as he looked at you, a small lasting smile on his lips.

"Good morning." Levi's voice was barely above the whisper in the dead silent bedroom, the light creeping through the curtains nothing in comparison to the smile on your face.

"Hmm, 'morning" the sound was more a hum than as actual word, your arms experimentally stretching behind Levi as your face scrunched up in the loud protesting of your muscles.

A low rumble, a sound alike to a chuckle, escaped past his lips, "how bad is it, my brat?"

The teasing nickname left you unbothered as you groaned, "about as bad as expected," you opened your eyes once more to meet his, "doesn't make it better though."