|[26]|

You were gonna make them pay.

-------------

You stood outside, marching your way over to the stables. The cadet there recognized you from before and immediately got your horse that still had it's saddle on.

Akame stood ready with her own horse beside Lillian who had a backpack on, as well as a saddle bag, most likely filled with medical supplies.

Coming outside of the stables however walked Levi, "if he's really in the under ground you'll need someone to who knows the area." You raised your eyebrow at this, looking at Lillian.

"She said he was held in the underground."

"The commander send you, didn't he?" Akame glared at Levi who glared back. He only clicked his tongue in response.

"So the commander send him." Akame concluded as she rolled her eyes, climbing into her horse.

All of them were wearing their 3D maneuver gear, and you too wore it at your hips.

You still wore the blouse and pants bought at the store, and Akame and Lillian wore the uniform.

Levi carried a bag on the saddle of his horse, and checked the blades in their sheaths. Jax came running seconds later, a large automatic rifle on his back under his green cape. A belt of bullets hung over his chest.

Within 5 minutes he had collected his horse and climbed on.

"So first things first, how will we get there?" Lillian spoke up, no one exactly knew where to go now.

"Isnt there a map or something?!" Akame mumbled frustratingly, she was especially close with Demian so this whole situation was probably nagging her inside as much as it did with you.

"I'd say we should just nuke it, if I didn't know any better." Lillian glared at Jax before making eye contact with Levi, who was somewhat curiously watching this whole thing go down.

"There is a reason you joined us, isn't there?" Lillian said, leaving out why he was there with a glance towards Akame.

"Tch, I'm supposed to bring you brats to the underground." He rolled his eyes as he steered on his horse, making it start to walk in a seemingly random direction.

Everyone followed, you beside Levi in front and Akame, Lillian and Jax behind you. "Seriously Jax? Nuking a place that's literally called "under the ground"?!" Akame whisper yelled to her companion.

"It's the underground." Lillian corrected her while Jax rolled his eyes.

All three completely unaware both you and Levi were able to listen along, "say shortstuff, do you even know what a nuke is?"

Levi clicked his tongue in annoyance, "why should I?"

"Do you know what an explosion is?"

"Of fucking course I know what an explosion is you little dipshit."

"In that case you can just imagine a metal container that, when you throw it hard enough, can wipe out the entire planet and everything on it." You said as you looked at the road, missing the slight surprise in his eyes before they flashed back to their stoic nature.

"Yet it apparently wasn't enough to get rid of a pest like you." Now it was your turn to roll your eyes and sighed annoyingly, "they never used them thusfar, obviously, but as far as I know both sides had them."

"There were those two town's."

"Ohh true! How many wars back is that?" You glanced at the girl and when she was about to open her mouth Levi spoke up.