|[14]|

You arrived in the mess hall, Akame and Jax already claimed a table. So you  joined them and ate your stew, again overthinking the situation. Maybe this time wasn't so bad....

Erwin got the attention and announced that the expedition will be resumed in a couple of days. You all nodded and went outside as soon as you finished breakfast. Your squad of course not until they changed clothing, going from the uniform to the normal set of work out clothing. You and Akame in a simple sports bra with fitting shorts. Lillian in a Nike shirt with shorts, and the boys in shorts and without a shirt.

As you arrived outside you made your announcement. "Okay so from now on we're doing the usual work out times 2. I know it'll be hard for the first couple of times but I wanna show the bastard titans and these guys what we're made of. You guys got this?"

"Yes Ma'am." They all chanted, and starting their work out. You on the other hand started a specially for you designed training program. Concentrating on flexibility, and gymnastics. Allowing you to learn more dodging capabilities, and more effective hand to hand moves.

As you watched your team start, a sweating Yeagar tapped on your shoulder. He saluted as you turned around and after a few second you waved it off.

"What's up, Cadet Eren?" You asked, the boy chuckled at your way of addressing him.

"I was wondering if you could show me how you go to work in a fight?"

"By playing dirty, theres no secret in that."

"B-But! Playing dirty isn't honorable!" You snorted at the boy in front of you.

"There's nothing honorable about surviving boy. Be prepared to do anything to stay alive, the least honorable men survive the longest in this world."

"O-Okay ma'am..."

"Call me Captain or Cap."

"Sure Ma'-Captain." He corrected himself and soon you joined the others in the workout, sometimes changing the exercise up a bit.

Time skip

You soon finished and announced that they were gonna learn how to ride horses. Let alone shooting and making bombs on them. Browtastic gave you a faster horse, and the other fast ones to your other teammates. Even though you were a higher rank than them, you saw them as equals and friends. There's more use in surviving another day being equal and friends with your teammates, rather than dying as a recognized Higher-Up.

You also found it bullshit how normal soldiers sometimes had to give their life for a mistake of a higher up. Never did you say being a leader was easy. The opposite was more likely as everything you did had future consequences.

You understood that, it was a heavy weight for anyone to carry. But when a higher up made a mistake, which threatened just their life and not the soldiers life. And the Soldier died saving their superiors life, you found that the soldier was more honorable than what the superior could ever be.

As soon as you put your foot in the stirrup, the horse got anxious. You grabbed the reins and the saddle and swung your body on the saddle. It went amazing for your first time, sadly the horse didn't think so....

He immediately started to go full speed on the large field of grass you were at.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You yelled as you turned the horse around, at least attempted to. But since the reins were stuck to his head piece he had to obey. You raced back to your team as the horse began making weird jumps. You managed to stay on the horse by some miracle, and lifted your body slightly. This made you hover slightly above the saddle, allowing you to stand steadily as the horse went on.

You hit all the targets that were set up to practice on. With both knives and guns while the horse did what it wanted. Your squad laughed of course, but at the same time they felt honored to be friends with someone of that skill, and they were amazed at your skills yet again.

Standing up in the saddle created an amazingly steady base to make clear shots from. You were nearing your squad and you climbed on the saddle. You stood crouched while holding the reins, and you made a plan in your mind.

Your team stood underneath the only tree in the field, it was an apple tree, and your plan was to stand on the horse. Jumping in the tree above your squad seeing that trying to stop the horse proved to be useless.

Your plan went into action, and you jumped. While in the air you noticed that there were no branches in hand reach so you made a natural salto and landed on one of the thicker ones.

You grabbed two apples and jumped down, rolling on the ground to break you fall and ended up standing. The horse trotted towards you as you held out the apple for it, it took the apple gratefully and you took a bite out of your own.

"You did a good job, but next time please don't do this again." The horse shook its manes and neighed. You petted it and it was pretty calm now.

Your squad climbed up on their horses, and even though their first time went way better, you were pretty proud of your accomplishments. You sat down underneath the tree and your horse started to gain your attention. You lifted yourself up with its help and gave it another apple. It shot you a look that said 'was that everything?' You smiled at the animal and pet it's manes.

"I really should give you a name eh?" You said as the horse sighed. One thought rang through your head.

"Maybe that serum thing is getting to me.... I'm talking to animals and it seems to understand me."

You facepalmed and called her H/n (Horse Name) I had found out it was a girl by now.

Once you said it out loud H/n seemed to get excited, you declared yourself crazy for thinking the animal was capable of understanding you.

You swung yourself on the horse much like you had done before. Everything went fine for everyone except Akame. She just couldn't manage to make her usual clear shots.

You showed her your trick, to hover slightly above the saddle, and let your legs take in all the impact. She tried it and it all went a lot better for her.

After a long afternoon of riding your horses you went inside for dinner. The successful day you had expected it to be.

'Maybe I'm going crazy, it's been two days in this new time and I'm already going insane' you thought and you shook your head and returned to talking with Akame.