|[13]|

Nightmares interrupted your sleep as soon as it got the chance. After sometime you gave up, you were done with nightmares, everything. You walked to your backpack and opened it, after some looking around you found what you were looking for. A Diary. You kept it up after all the major events in your life. You wrote everything you could think off, everything that happened, telling the tale in perfect detail. Like a story. Maybe someone from your time could find it and remember you, if they even did at all.

After you finished you searched for the library in the empty halls. It took some time but you had lots anyway. When you found it you saw Lillian, she fell asleep on top of a book. In your own time you always found the girl like that, she often left her bed at night to read and fell asleep reading.

You walked past the shelves of books, sliding your hand across them. You looked up on a shelf, one ruby colored book stood out. You grabbed it and walked over to a table. You recognized it.

While reading you saw it was about this time, history. Keeping track of mayor events, in highest detail. A small memory popped up in the back of your brain, like a small box surprising the owner with what's inside.

"Sup Shitty glasses?" You walked into his office, more like a laboratory. The messy haired brunet turned to face you, a smile appearing on his face and his blue eyes emanating with joy.

"Y/n!" He grabbed a soft red and dusty looking book.

"Remember those ruines we visited?! This is one of the books from there, it's about their time and it's so interesting." Even though he was often annoying, he was like a little brother to you.

"That's great." You smiled back and you both studied the insides. You didn't understand much but he seemed to do.

"You know, Y/n I wanna invent something that takes us away from here. To a place or time without war." You smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Sometimes he was too innocent for this world. He behaved like a little brother and was quite a lot younger than you.

"Take me with you when you do."

A small tear rolled down your cheek. "What's with the crying lately, it's nothing for me. I should start behaving normally again." You thought as a idea popped up in your head. You looked in some cabinets and found a quill with a pot of ink. You opened the book and wrote a few words.

"Sup whoever reads this, give this to Shitty Glasses asap.

Now shitty glasses, I AM NOT DEAD. I'll leave another book in the same ruins you found this one in. I hope you read this."

Being satisfied, you read the message again and put the book back on its shelf.

You spend the rest of the night reading, Lillian joined in when she woke up. You also fell asleep at some point. Demian came in, after he had to stand Lillian pulling his arm like some kid towards the library.

"I don't get what's so important that you need to show me..." Lillian opened to door as Demian had to stop himself hard, but the urge to laugh was just to large. He started chuckling and smashed a hand before his mouth.

"Next time when you decide to laugh so loudly when I'm sleeping, you might consider to do it outside the door." You said, still with your head on the table, and eyes closed.

"Sorry Captain." Demian said, pulling a straight face. You opened your eyes, stretched your arms and legs before walking towards the two. You flicked Demians forehead,

"That's for waking me up." And walked with them towards the mess hall.

Sorry for the long wait, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. From here on out a lot more action will take place. Same for the fact that things'll get slightly confusing. I will try my best however to make it as easily understandable as possible. Anyway~

Byeeee~~~ Author out!