|[25]|

"Yup, let's go." You said as you hoisted yourself up on the saddle and you took off.
-----------

The ride went on pretty silently, neither of you feeling the need to say anything. Soon you arrived at the city plaza, seemingly some type of market was going on. People seemed to stare at the two of you, Levi just moved on, seemingly uncaring about any of it.

They were whispering, gossiping probably, and you could only make out some words, sometimes short sentences.

"Is that the girl from the future?"

"What is she wearing?!"

"Didn't they call her a goddess?"

"That's her?!"

You sighed in annoyance, turning to Levi who seemed to be used to this. "Are we nearly there yet?"

He clicked his tongue in response, "Don't be so impatient you brat."  He said as you slumped in the saddle, unsatisfied with the answer.

After another five or so minutes he finally slowed down, it was a little store but it seemed homely enough.

He jumped out of the saddle, you soon following suit. You unfastened your bag from the saddle, with more ease than you put it on.

"I swear my ass in not used to those wooden ass saddles yet." You complained as Levi rolled his eyes, taking your horse to the side of the building to tie them up together. You waited until he came back and he immediately entered the shop, leaving to to follow behind.

A teenage girl stood in front of a mannequin, beside a desk with fabrics scattered on it with a pin cushion on her wrist. The mannequin wore an somewhat casual looking dress, pins keeping some fabrics in place.

She turned around at the sound of the bell that was connected by a wire to a bell beside the door.

"Hello, what can I do for you today?" She said cheerily as she took in the figures in front of her. She had shoulder length brown hair that sat on top of her shoulders with sparkling brown eyes.

You were still not used to seeing teenagers do other things than fight each other or shooting each other. Meanwhile you looked confusedly at Levi, a teenager was what Erwin had sent you to?

Levi noticed your silence and somewhat confusion and answered for you instead, "she needs new clothes."

"Oh I see, would you like something from our collection? Or maybe something more... Custom?" She said as she searched for the right word, taking in your appearance.

This broke you out of your daze, "oh yeah, I was wondering if you could recreate something?"

This piqued the brunette's interest, and as if on cue the door in the back of the room opened.

"Alice what did I say about helping customers on your own?" A middle aged woman walked in with two cups of tea and placed one on the desk beside what appeared to be her daughter. The lady wore a casual dress and shared her daughters brown locks, only hers were neatly pulled into a ponytail.

"Sorry mom, thanks for the tea though." She said as she sat down on the desk, beside the cup of tea.

You smiled at the somewhat childish behavior of the girl as she swung her legs from the desk. Somehow a nostalgic feeling coming up.