|[22]|

By the time the group had started their journey back to HQ, Y/n who was positioned in front of Levi on his horse had fallen asleep. Kept on the horse by Levi's arms caging her in place while her head rested on his shoulder and she unconsciously leaned into his chest.

"If you want to I could ride with her." Akame said as she eyed the slightly uncomfortable male, which by far hadn't been used to the close somewhat intimate contact.

"Tch, that would only wake the brat up." Levi said carefully, trying to keep the female in front of him asleep.

Jax looked at his companions suppressing a smirk. He could see the odd match between Levi and his dear friend Y/n become something more than the weird relationship the two currently had.

The figure, now confirmed to be female, that sat in front of Jax started to wiggle in his hold. It wasn't hard to keep her under control but if it did anything it was annoying. She had also started yelling to the point where Akame had stopped the journey momentarily and had gotten of her horse. She ripped a sleeve of the females jacket and used it as make shift gag before using the back of her handgun to knock the female unconscious.

She climbed back on top of her horse while shooting a smirk at Jax. He thanked his friend and looked at Levi who looked slightly taken aback by Akame's actions.

"If you think that was violent, wait till Y/n gets a chance to question her." Jax smiled at Levi who clicked his tongue in response before continuing back to HQ.

The ride remaining part of the journey wasn't exactly quiet, as Akame and Jax were conspiring on what had happened in the alley system, who the two figures were and why they targeted Y/n and if they had anything to do with Demian's disappearance. Levi sometimes contributing with a remark or dismissing of a certain scenario.

When they arrived squad Levi stood ready to help, as they had seen the group coming in advance. It was kind of odd they were still awake but Levi decided to ask questions about that later.

Lillian was also there, with squad Levi who she seemed to have become good friends with.

Petra took care of the horses and Akame and Jax took care of their new female prisoner. Levi woke Y/n up, uncharacteristically gentle, and Eld helped her off the horse, after Levi had jumped off.

Lillian who had remained immediately took notice of the bullet wound on the back of her thigh and escorted her inside with Levi. The rest of squad Levi followed Jax and Akame to see if they could help them with the female that was draped over Jax' shoulder like a sack potato's.

Lillian and Levi escorted the still half asleep Y/n to her chambers, when on their way they nearly bumped into Eren who was coming to look what the commotion was about.

Lillian quickly and efficiently ordered Eren to grab the first aid bag she had prepared for Demian from her desk.

After a small hour (and a lot of curse words) later Y/n was bandaged up, the bullet was removed and she was fully awake and on her way to the room Jax and Akame would tie the figure up in. Lillian and Levi had already heard the story of what happened in the alley while Lillian bandaged her leader up.

Y/n pushed open the door which the female was in and found Akame and Jax trying to get any information from the female that was now tied to a wooden chair in the middle of the room.

Unfortunately they didn't seem to get answers from the female, not even as close as her name or how she got the 3DMG gear.

Jax and Akame followed Lillian outside of the room at the entrance of their leader and smiled to see her up and running again. Levi followed Y/n into the room and leaned against the wall the female was unable to see. Outside Lillian was filling in Akame and Jax on what happened in the alley in perfect detail.

Y/n hopped on the table opposite of the female that was staring her down.

"I expected you to be more intimidating." The female spoke up with a snicker lacing her voice.

Y/n laughed, she knew exactly what she was trying to do, something everyone had learned in the army.

Rule 21: Get under their skin in case you do get caught to ensure death instead of torture.

"Yet you still managed to underestimate me." Y/n laughed darkly, Levi observing somewhat curiously what was happening.

"Just for your information, I'm not gonna bother asking you your name. Neither where you came from, I think be both know where you come from you eastern scum." Y/n hopped of the table while the exotic looking girl glared at her. She glared when the h/c-colored female made her way over to her.

She bent down and grabbed her chin, forcing her to face Y/n while her other hand made its way to her neck and ripped the dog tag off.

"Name: Sayin Lee. Origin: Southern Korea." Y/n read aloud and seemingly angered the female as she pulled away with the tag.

"Now what'll you do? Kill me?" She asked with a mad smile on her face. Y/n just sighed as she leant against the table.

"You'd like that, wouldn't  you?" Y/n replied as she turned around to the table.

"It's fairly well known people like you don't fear death, Sayin. So what do you fear then?   Pain, torture, maybe a slow meaningless death? Or possibly the effects of poison?" Y/n grabbed a tool from the table. Levi wasn't sure what it was, he couldn't see it clearly and the female figure walked towards the chair.

"Maybe even western torture isn't what you should be scared most off," Y/n said as she turned to the female with a sly grin who seemed to stay awfully calm in her tied up position,"no, if anything you should be afraid of the eastern torture methods... I've talked with the escapees from your camps, the stories weren't exactly pretty."

Sayin now struggled in her bonds, fear showing on her face with those words. The few that had escaped the eastern camps had nearly gone mad, with good reason. The 'official' western torture methods never got close to the eastern, although no one could say what happened on the western side behind closed doors.

Levi opened his mouth to say something but before he got the chance the door flew open and I stepped Erwin McBushybrows, Lillian, Akame and Jax.