|[33]|

He exited your chambers silently, only when he returned to his own office he realized that he had left his jacket with you.

-----

You woke up hours later, a somewhat familiar scent surrounding your form. As you realized you weren't anymore in the chair you had fallen asleep in you sat up and scanned the room.

Somewhat shocked you realized you were in your room, sitting on your own bed, and you laid under your own covers. That still left the mystery scent and how you returned here. You knew you didn't sleepwalk and the scent that hung in the air was familiar but you couldn't place your finger on it.

You noticed you left the window of your room open last night and the cold minding air filled your room. You wrapped the jacket closer around you on instinct.

When you realized you had left your bed earlier without a jacket you inhaled deeply through your nose, realizing where you had smelled it before.

It was the familiar scent of Levi, and now you realized that you could recognize the hygienic scent of cleaning supplies that formed the undertone in the scent.

From that point you could piece together what had happened last night, after all there were only so many options. You wrapped the jacket closer to your form as you wiggled back under the covers, forming your own little cocoon of warmth.

You didn't really feel like getting up and dressed to go to the mess hall yet, but your rumbling stomach seemed to differentiate on those ideas, and the idea of food made saliva gather in your mouth.

You made a plan for the day in your head, deciding to go eat first, do your usual work out (which you realized to your horror that you hadn't it done in awhile), shower and then gather with everyone to have your little history lesson about the future.

Groaning you got up, keeping on your sweatpants but changing into a new tank top and slipping on your sneakers, and slipped Levi's jacket over your shoulder. When you passed the mirror you could see it was obviously somewhat oversized for your form, after all Levi and you were physically build very differently.

You proceeded to not care, and slipped out of your office to the mess hall. The hallways of HQ looked differently in daylight, but they still held their charm in every lighting

When you walked into the mess hall it was surprisingly empty, both Levi's and your squad weren't present so you joined Levi at his table. He silently raised his eyebrow when he noticed you still wore his jacket.

"Good morning." You greeted him as you pulled out a chair to sit on. You noticed the dark circles under his eyes, presumably the result from last night.

"I see you rested well brat." He noted as he sipped his tea. You just looked at his odd way of holding the tea cup and realized you had noticed that last night as well. You didn't feel like arguing in your practically still asleep state, so you kept to yourself.

"Yes I have, doesn't seem like you can say the same though. You didn't go to sleep after what happened last night?" He just looked at you, not answering and you took that as your cue to grab a plate and made yourself a cup of coffee when you were at it.

You strolled back to the table where you sat at before, only to find Levi sitting with the brown haired boy you remembered meeting in the forest on that faithful day you came to this world.

He seemed slightly taken aback when you returned to your seat beside Levi as the boy sat across the two of you.

He greeted you and saluted awkwardly in his chair as you waved him off, "good morning." You returned the greeting as you started eating your breakfast, sipping your coffee in the meantime.