|[34]|

Arlo wasn't really a coffee person, taking preference in carbonated liquid caffeine, better known as Dr. Pepper. Coffee was usually more for the soldiers, to give them energy and warmth when they needed it and most became addicted within the month. Arlo had questioned how large the governments coffee supply was to have lasted them throughout the entire 50 years of war, or maybe they had a secret farm for the beans somewhere else. No matter what, Luca had a point.

------

-Meanwhile-

You had found Levi outside on the training grounds. He had already started warming up and you followed his lead, starting with some laps and other excercises you usually used to warm up.

When the two of you felt like you were ready you faced each other. A smile settled on your face as both of you took a fighting stance.

You counted down, expecting you'd both turn around each other until either of your patience had run out. Levi however immediately went at you after you reached '1'.

He swung at you, but you adapted quickly and dodged his blow, pushing his arm to the side. He followed his fist and set a few steps forward, you took this opportunity and stepped behind him while swinging your leg at his back in one smooth motion.

Levi turned around immediately and ducked underneath your leg, dodging it effectively. You used the force of the kick to jump up with your ground leg and spun in the air, landing your previously kicking leg on the ground as you used the force of the motion to kick at him once more, this time with your other leg.

You aimed this leg lower than before, but Levi had seen it coming and jumped over it with ease. He kicked at you in return, but you dodged it by jumping backwards.

He followed, and when you came in the reach he undercut punched your jaw. You could barely move your head out of his way but grabbed his arm, swinging your lower legs up and wrapping your thighs around his throat.

The sudden weight surprised him as he reached to move his grip to your legs. Your main point of leverage was gone because of that and before you could even move to find a new leverage point he had punched the side of your leg pretty hard, hitting a certain muscle and making your legs go numb.

You leaned backwards, falling down, but placing your hands in the ground and swinging your legs away from his form. In your little headstand like movement he moved to kick your arms away.

You were faster than that though, making him kick air instead. You moved in to punch him, he in return grabbed your arm and turned it on your back. He was about to force you onto the ground but you could free your arm by using the heel of your foot and smashing it with full force on Levi's foot behind you.

He cursed and released your arm in surprise, you used this moment to take a few steps away from him and turned back to him.

Your breathing started to get a little ragged, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle, if anything you were enjoying this.

You could notice that Levi had also started to take note of the signs of exhaustion. Although you doubted it mattered, you were planning on ending this fight relatively soon anyway.

Both of you lunged at each other, meeting in the middle and engaging in a flurry of punches, kicks and blocking each other's attacks.

In the end Levi managed to grab your arm after a punch and pulled you forward, catching you off guard and making you stumble forward. He jumped behind you and forced you onto the ground, your wrist still encased in his iron hold and twisted on your back, his other hand held the back of your head. He forced your head on the ground, your face sideways, similar to what Mike had done to him in the past, something that felt like it happened centuries ago. He wondered, had he felt so good about it then as well?