|[11]|

I woke up early and bursted into Shorty's office, it sounded like he was still asleep so I crept to his desk and started to look around for my own knives.

Shortys POV

I woke up by a loud noise coming from my office, I groaned, not wanting to get out of bad as I had my usual bad sleep.

Soon I found out it was actually a person that was inside MY office.

I opened the door, and tackled the person holding a knife to their throat. It was one of the knives of the midget as I found out the quality of them.

"Tch, not really stylish to try and kill someone with their own knife." Midget? Why in fucking hell would she of all people be here.

"Oi brat what do you think you're fucking doing?!" I groaned, this already seemed like a tiring day.

Your POV

"Oi brat what do you think you're fucking doing." He groaned right in my face, sheesh that guy needed a mint.

"Well what does it look like? I'm making a plan to assassinate you~" I retorted  playfully. Yet he didn't seem to pick it up like it.

"I'm here to find my fucking knives, and I think I found them. But one thing, COULD YOU AT LEAST GET THE FUCK OFF ME?!" I yelled in his face as a soft grin appeared on his face,

"Tch" he stood up, not fast enough for my liking so I pushed him further, grabbed my knives and ran out of the door. Fuming.

Jax, who had heard me scream, ran over to my office and bursted in about a second after I seated.

"What was wrong Cap?" He asked me as he seated himself in front of my desk. I pretty much laid in it instead of sitting and muttered out a small "I don't even know myself".

It was still to early for breakfast so I got outside and started running around. Until now it had always worked to clear my mind, this however kept bugging me.

I had slightly changed my uniform to make it possible for me to keep carrying all my knives. It was still the white button up blouse with white pants, only I made a bit more places for my sheaths.

When I finished I ran back inside, straight to the mess hall. My team was already there, so was everyone else. They gave me my plate, and I started eating it.

In the middle of my delightful meal Hanji walked over to us. I turned to my side and looked up at her,

"Sup Hanji?"

"Sup? What does that mean?" She asked curiously.

"It is shorter for What's Up." She made an O shape with her mouth and nodded.

<quick A/n: stay with me here, for some reason I switched over to using the second person POV instead of the first... I don't know why but I'm sorry, now proceed>

"Anyway, Erwin and Shorty wanted to talk to you guys in Erwin's office." You nodded and continued eating, Hanji Shorty and Browtastic walked away as we finished eating. We rinsed our dishes in the kitchen and proceeded to Browtastic's office.

"State your name and business." You sighed and just walked in, while making a sarcastic remark of the 'state your name and business' thing.

"Anyway, we would like to gain knowledge of your time." Hanji started, a wave of memories hit you all at once. Your first kill, how you grew up and most of all how they succeeded in making you an unemotional monster.

"You don't." They all looked confused.

"Are you deaf? He just said he wants it." Levi snarled as you sharply turned your head to him.

"And I said you don't want to know." He stared at you, He was trying to read you but miserably failed at it.

"You might have titans and all but trust me, nothing was as bad growing up in the largest war of the history. When we left it had been going on for 50 years, better known as 'The never ending War'." Browtastic looked astonished and Hanji looked busy making notes.

"Explain." Browtastic tried to make you talk, but you didn't. You walked away, you noticed you squad stayed but right now you couldn't care less.

Nothing was as bad as the war, nothing was as bad as fighting against people that might even be right. Signing your own death, or worse others, with one decision had slowly started killing you from the inside.

You bursted into your room and locked it, you grabbed your backpack. As you opened it you grabbed the metal identification necklaces from your old team and held them.

A single tear escaped the corner of your eye, slowly making its own path on your cheek. You fell on your bed, maybe you were a bit human after all...

You stayed the rest of the day inside, working out inside your room.

However, as soon as you rested, and tried to sleep the nightmares came back.

When your squad was killed, but that was a small part, everything you hated, every wrong decision that costed lives. It all came back....

A/n: I'm sorry for the short chapter but I really wanted to upload something, next chapter wills exist out of memories. I'm also thinking of making a prequel at the same time where you can read her past how it worked and what it was.

I'm sorry for the change in the middle of the chapter, what would you guys like more, the old version written as "I" or written as "you"? I'll leave the decision up to you guys.