|[18]|

Time skip

Before we knew it it became time to head back, towards those safe walls. And really, I wasn't looking forward to it, especially not after figuring out that fuckers from our time made their way here.

I had told my squad about this when we had set up camp, horrified expressions gracing their faces. When we'd get back we would fill in browstash, Shortstuff, and Shortstuff's squad. Hanji would be filled in by the only person that we think can handle her, Lillian. Jax would be there to help her if necessary.

It was awfully easy to get back to the walls, which was rather nice with my healing rib.

Within one morning we made it back to the walls and in no time we were back in HQ.

Timeskip

We sat down in something that could be compared to a classroom, they had set up a blackboard with chalk and the shit, it painfully reminded me of my times in 'school'.

I stood in front of the room with Akame and Demian by my side. I had to start this all off, and honestly it surprised me that Eyebrows had taken my request seriously.

"You all are here to learn something from our world, our timeline had a couple important-" I interrupted by Levi, so he was that type of kid in class eh?

"And why is that necessary to us? We're not going there so knowing anything about that is practically useless to us." I glared at him and continued my sentence.

"Our timeline has a couple of important to developments. The reason why this matters right now is because of this," I showed the uniform emblem to the people in the room.

"This is the emblem of the east in our world, our enemy, found on corpses outside the walls when we were on expedition." Eyebrows awkwardly put up his hand, as if he didn't know if it was the right thing to do.

"What does this have to do with us though? Maybe they are similar to you." He gestures to Demian, Akame and me. I breathed in and opened my mouth but Demian beat me to it.

"If they find out we are here as well that could mean they've just found a new front to fight on." Erwin's eyes widened in sudden realization, from here I could see the gears in his head turn full force about everything that this meant.

"So we need to explain some things about our world, because you all need to know what to do when something happens." The 'class' seemed to nod and Erwin gave me the signal to continue.

"Let's start with how we got here." I gave Demian a signal to take the lead as I sat down on the desk we were provided with. Fair enough he explained our situation in good detail. Next up Akame intervened to explain the economy part of our world. Cause we might not like if but there was new blood needed in the war and pregnant on a battle field doesn't really work. And trust me people have tried.

"After you've become thirty you will be thrown out of the army, only other ways for that to happen is if you suddenly became 'unfit' to stay in the army. That can mean amputees, some illnesses or something else, it basically means you can't be useful to the government anymore. After you've left the army you need to have found a partner within two years or you enter an automatic 'match' system, and within 5 or 6 years you're expected to have at least one child. Money, groceries and homes are provided by the government in a safe area." Petra was gawking at this information. Others just seemed to not understand it at all.