I've been gone

Hi everyone,

This is a semi short A/n, something temporary that will be deleted soon.

It hasn't been a secret, but I've been gone, and not just for a few weeks. The epidemic hit my life like a train and college took whatever remnants were left.

Nonetheless I've started up again. Slowly, but surely, i wish to continue this story, as it's very dear to me personally. The amount of hours that have gone into it, the massive amount I've grown throughout the writing process.

Before this i used to update weekly, and in no way am i prepared to immediately go back to that schedule. I've been settling into college and work, and I need to figure out a balance between it all, and that will take time.

Despite this, I've gotten a more solid idea of where i want to go with this story. It's not finished yet, and if anyone that used to enjoy this before stayed, I'm glad to see you here. I don't blame anyone that left this story for what it is in the long process of waiting, although I naturally still hope that some of you loyal readers have stayed.

I mean we've hit chapter 70 now, which is something I never dared to imagine when I started this.

Thanks for reading this little update, and I'll take it down in a while as well.

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart, that is still here, even after all this time. You are the reason I continue this story.

So thank you, to everyone that hitched along for the ride.

Goodbye, and I'll see you all in the upcoming chapters!