|[9]|

We talked for some time and soon the hyper brunette walked up to me.

"Hey Y/n! Heard you kicked Shorty's ass! Good job! Mike, Shorty and I will be teaching you guys 3DMG. Erwin will be catching your time."

We walked in our tiny group up to some weird looking constructions. Hanji helped me into some weird thing and it soon pulled me up and I was hanging on the air. I slowly rocked in the wind, it was very calming. Soon I started using the rocking and started swinging I started doing backflips while being in the air. It was very fun playing around and for the first time in a long time I had fun and had a good genuine laugh that wasn't sarcastic of any sort.

As soon as I stood back on my two legs I noticed my squad and Shortstuff look amazed at me.

"What?" I asked.

"C-Captain! It's been such a long time since we saw you laugh like that!" Demain said smiling and chuckling. Akame joined him laughing and soon Jax and Lillian followed too.

"You know guys? I think this time switch is one of the best things that has happened to us in a long time." They all agreed smiling, and they soon followed on the weird construction. They also started doing fun things on it, even Lillian!

When Akame was upside down before we knew it she had grabbed her gun and shot at a sudden movement in the bushes, about a meter or 50 away.

"You guys finish this, Demian you take the lead for further movements of necessary. I'll go check it out." I quickly ordered as I walked over to the bush. I got my knife out and listened carefully.

I heard a soft animal sound, and as I looked in the bush I saw a chicken with the bullet shot through his eye. It didn't kill him instantly since the angle Akame was is but blood was gushing out of it and it would soon die.

"Nice one Akame!" I yelled, still with my head in the bushes. I decided to help the animal out of its suffering by quickly slicing its throat. My hands were covered in blood of the chicken but I was glad having something to roast tonight.

Wait... we are here now. We don't have to hunt for dinner anymore. Forgot about that!

I stood up, holding the chicken behind my back in surprise. Of course the only thing Demian and the other saw was my other blood stained hand. Demian hurried over to my side coming to look if I was okay. I held the chicken in the air as trophy and Demian soon stopped running as my squad smiled in surprise. I saw Levi take a few breath and Brushy Brows face turn from worried to ok.

One we finished our 'Leaders' took us to the place with the actual gear. Once there, Shorty helped me, Mike helped the boys and Hanji the girls.

"Stop wiggling so much, you brat." I clicked my tongue in annoyance and waited for him to finish.

Once everyone was done we headed to a forest, while Hanji explained we would do a race. Seeing how we mastered they balance test, they didn't see it as necessary to start with baby steps. They promised not to go full speed on us cause they would be beside us looking at our techniques. And Erwin would be at the end of the race catching our times.

"Oh and, the two levers on the handles are for gas and shooting the wires. You only have a limited amount of gas though, but they are completely filled."

"Levers, eh? So no complicated Macarena in the air to shoot the damn things?" Demian who walked beside me bursted out laughing as Akame was grinning and Jax joined with the laughter. Lillian chuckled as well at my sarcastic remark. Yet we just retrieved confused glances of the others.

"What the fuck is Macarena?" Shorty started asking, but I was more covering me ears. My squad looked questioningly at me but both Shorty and Mike joined me.

Just in time cause Hanji let out the most loud scream I've heard in a long time. It sounded much like the girl that once got stabbed in class, but I believe Hanji was even louder. From what I knew about the woman was that she would completely flip once she got provided with new info.

Once heard, my team immediately put their hands over their ears moving their hands to where usually their weapons would've been. That means: for Akame her back, where she stores her sniper and machnical. For Demian on his side where he normally has grenades hanging, and for Jax his side where normally his machine gun hangs. Lillian's hands went to her back where she usually has a handgun tucked in her belt.

Once she finished she stood before me with glistening in her eyes. Waiting for new information, I uncovered my ears she started asking me an overload of questions.

"I'll explain later, now can we get on with that race?" I asked her as we continued walking.

Once we were in front of a big forest Erwin told us that we would race through till the end of it.

Everyone I apologize for the short chapter and the fine details of your background will be explained later. Right now I'm focusing on putting the strings together to make a fitting backstory about Y/n's past. Thank you all for reading and for now slow updates because I have test week next week so yea, I'll be busy.