|[6]|

-Edited-

"Well Shorty, let's get clear here. Talk to me like that again and I won't stop my squad from shooting another round but this time focused on your face instead of that poor door over there." I saw people trying to leave through the open kicked door.

"And you who are all trying to get away from here, I wouldn't. If you would get the silly idea to actually do it, let's say I'll turn this courtroom into a blood bath."

I saw a young kid run towards the door, I threw my knife at him and made it so it would fly just for his head. The boy immediately stopped running and looked at me. Tears forming in his eyes as he started crying.

"Oh shit." I mumbled to myself. I heard some sound behind me and as I turned around Levi grabbed me by my throat. He had a strong grip on it as he tilted me slightly in the air, I saw Demian look shocked at me but I signaled him I was fine. He held back my squad while he also took care of browtastic for me.

"If that knife would've hit you'd be dead." He said to me in the same monotone voice as ever. I put my knives of both hands in the sheaths in the back of my sweatpants.

I wanted to laugh but I couldn't due to my oxygen being cut off, so I just smiled. I kicked my leg up, hitting him against his jaw. I landed on my knees catching my breath.

"I wouldn't have that happen Shorty."

He had landed back and I signaled Lillian to introduce us as I turned around facing the still crying kid. Lillian kept quiet but I let it pas turning my attention to the boy.

"Hey kid, you okay?" He looked at me confused. I changed my voice to a bit gentler so it wasn't as harsh as I would talk to Levi. I mean Shorty... never mind.

"Got scared eh? Well I guess no one likes an knife to the face." The kid slightly laughed. Shorty had recovered from the kick and stood up. I sighed annoyed as he grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"What are you doing, you're probably gonna slit his throats anyway, why not now?"  I twisted his arm so he had to let me go, while I heard the boy behind me tear up again.

"W-W-will she r-really do that c-Corporal" I heard the young boy ask shorty. I swear if he'll put me down in front of a kid!

"You never know until she does it." He said as monotone as ever. I turned back around to the kid, as I saw everyone look very confused at the scene that was going on.

"Trust me kid," I said as I crouched so I was on eye-level with the boy. "I won't do that to you, I promise... I don't kill without a reason you know, unlike Shorty over there..." I mumbled the last part so he couldn't hear it but I heard him turn around abruptly after I said it.

"Anyway, I wouldn't kill you and trust me on that one. Let me make it up to you," I heard everyone gasp slightly. Geez dramatic people in this time... "I wanted to pull off a 'if you wanted me to kill you here go you' but I can't pull that off to a little guy like you, soooo come and get me when you need to and are in trouble and I'll help you.. okay?"

The boy smiled brightly as I said those words. I wiped with my thumb the tears of his cheeks and held my hand cupping it. I always loved playing with my little sister and sometimes she would be like a daughter to me since we had that much of an age difference, and this boy made me think of her.

I heard a cough and turned around seeing Browtastic walk forward. My squad re-united with me and I signaled the people that they could go. A woman called out to the little boy which is apparently called Hiroko. He begged his mom to stay but she didn't allow it so he went away saying he would take me up on my offer.