|[8]|

-Edited-

"Y/N!" Demian yelled as I went back to reality.

"Captain." I corrected him.

"Are you okay? You seemed off world." He asked me kinda worried, I told him nothing was wrong and soon we got stopped by two large wooden doors.

"So this is the canteen?"

"Here it's called mess hall." Akame explained. We walked in and immediately everything went quiet.

I went in first, tailed by both Demian and Akame, and spotted Jax and Lillian quick enough. Though this silence was annoying me.

"Oi, did I tell you to stop talking or something?" I said as everyone hesitantly started talking again. We walked over to the others as Jax and Lillian had already got our food. I saw that there wasn't ANY coffee AT ALL here!

"Demian was there coffee in that bag?"

"Yes captain." I got interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. My hand held my head as I turned around to gaze upon some guy.

"Y/n?"

"That is captain for you."

"I just wanted to ask something."

"First tell me your name brat."

"J-Jean Captain!" He said as his cheeks turned slightly red.

"Okay now go ahead."

"If you already had your uniform, since you don't wear it or anything Captain."

"First, yes I did. Second, that does not concern you. Third, got anything useful to say?"

"N-no.."

"Glad you got it too boy." I ate the other part from my soup as I brought out my phone and earplugs. I put on my favorite song as I got interrupted yet another time.

"Captain."

"Yes?"

"Commander Erwin requests your presence."

"Tell him to wait."

"For what?"

"For when I'm there! Damn it... say I'm first going to continue my morning routine."

"Yes Captain." The Cadet walked away as I brought the dishes to the kitchen. I'll clean this later on... I left off again telling my squad that I'm outside just if they need me.

As soon as I got outside I threw my shirt off leaving my in my sweatpants and sport bra.

As I told before: this is normal in our age and no one minds so why change it? I knitted it around my waist as I started running laps, still with my music in my ears. I crossed a few cadets and those just started blushing heavily, while turning their heads.

After about 130 laps I grew a tiny bit tired, I realized I still was going to see Browtastic. I jogged inside and went straight to his office, I had grown a bit more familiar with this place.

I knocked on his door,

"State your name and business."

"The girl you wanted to see and I have no idea what that business is since you still have to tell me, ask again after our conversation." I said as I opened the door before he even had time to say "come in.".

His eyes grew wide as he saw my appearance, I saw a hint of red flush his cheeks as he got back with his straight face.

"You and your squad will be taught by Levi. He will in an hour look how your skills are."