~Chapter Two~

I woke up, and went downstairs for breakfast. George was down there, making some toast. "Good morning" I said to him. "Morning, sleepy." he said back. I made some cereal and started eating.

"Hey, I have something I want to show you. Once you're done, get dressed and come into my room." He said. He didn't leave any details, no matter how much I pestered him.

I quickly finished, and got dressed. I pulled on a plain light blue shirt, and some skinny jeans. Then I put the hoodie from last night on top. No matter what, I always wore a hoodie and jeans. I think it might be because I am self-conscious, so I always wore one.

I popped into George's room. "Hey, what's up?" I asked him. "Do you still have Minecraft?" He asked. "Uh, yeah. It's been a while since I've played, though." I responded. "What is your Minecraft username? Capitalization is important." "What is this, a pop quiz?" I snorted. I gave him my username. "Is it really y/u/n? We made that such a long time ago. You might want to go by u/n/n to shorten it." He said. "Go by? What is happening?" I asked. He, of course, proceeded to ignore me. He ran into my room, and told me to open discord. I still questioned him, but did it. George was weird like that. He did random things, but they usually had a purpose.

"Annnnnnnnnnddddddd . . . Done!" He said, and ran back into his room. I followed, confused. I walked in, and I glanced at his discord window.

Messages: To: Dream

GeorgeNotFound: okay

GeorgeNotFound: ready

Dream: almost there. join general in the smp discord when i say

What?

He clicked a few things, and joined a voice chat. "Hi everyone!" I heard him say. I heard various greets and hellos from the line. "Is everybody on?" I heard someone say. "Yep!" "Okay, do it Dream!" George said, and ran out of the room. I slid into his chair. I put the headphones on, and was about to say hi, but I realized that I didn't know a lot of these people, so I just kinda sat there. I heard George yell my name.

He was staring at my computer. He opened a separate window, and did something. He then whispered to me "sit." He put the headphones on me, and the call went silent. I looked at him. He nodded.

"H-hello?" I nervously said.

A bunch of people at once started talking, and then quieted down. George reached over to my computer, and made me join a Minecraft world.

y/u/n joined the game.