~Chapter Thirty Six~

Current Day: April 21

Today was a big day for me. I made sure everything was in place, in the smp and on Twitter and Twitch, so I was ready to stream when the time would come. Today was going to be one of the biggest lore streams I had done ever.

Which, you know, is surprising coming from me. The fact that I was doing a lore stream was funny, considering that it's pretty much the polar opposite of my brother. He really lives up to his name, lore-wise.

Get it, because he's Not Found? ha ha, ha ha, ha ha-

this is a cry for help

Also, in two days, I was supposed to go back to Florida, and then go back to England. I wasn't ready to leave, but I knew I needed to. I missed my cat.

I got my stream prepared, but hesitated. I decided to wait. I called Tubbo.

"Tubbo!" I said. "Hello?" he asked, in his classic tone. "Hi! Are you going to watch my stream?" I asked. "Yeah, probably." He replied. "Okay, thanks!" I said.

We talked for a while, I hummed random songs, and he played the uke. We just had a good time. "Tubbo, when I come back home, will you come hang out with me IRL?" I asked. "Of course!" Tubbo said.

We sat and talked, before I hung up, and got my stream ready. I got Eret I was going live. "Real quick, can I show you something?" Eret asked. I nodded. I followed him into his streaming room, where there were boxes everywhere. "I'm rearranging, with all of the PO box stuff. What do you think?" He asked. It was nice. I pointed to a L'manburg flag. "That's a L'manbruh moment." I said. Eret stared at me like I was crazy, which I probably was at this point.

I looked at the strawberry dress, which was hung up against one wall. "Woah, that's the actual thing?" I asked. Eret nodded. "Yeah, it is!" He replied. "That's cool." I said. He showed me all the stuff, and it was cool. I liked it.

I went back to my room, made the lore stream announcement on Twitter, and finally went live.

I made sure I was in the right spot. I took a deep breath, and turned it onto minecraft. My camera was visible as well. "Chat. Today is a big day. It's time." I said, being vague. I was in the middle of the smp, near the prime church.

I walked up towards Tommy's house. I stared at it for a moment, before moving forward. I walked until the prison was in view.

"Chat. Listen. You know what's in there? Dream. The fucking- He has caused every single problem on this server. We wanted peace? He wanted power. He tried to get me to join him. And I didn't, so you know what he did? He tried to hurt people. He did hurt people. He does it for fun. It's all just a game to Dream." I said.

I ran towards Snowchester. I passed Puffy's therapy shack. "Why get therapy when I can kill the people who have wronged me?" I said.

I continued, going to Snowchester. Ranboo joined my vc silently, waiting for his cue. I entered the settlement. "Ranboo?" I called out. No response. I looked through the house.

Okay, it was time for some lore. I made the Dream smile flash on screen for a couple of seconds. "My head-" I muttered.

I walked over to Michael. "Do you ever just get the urge to drop-kick a child?" I asked. Ranboo appeared out of the shadows. "Don't touch him." Ranboo said. "But Ranboo-" I said, making my voice falter.

"I wasn't happy when you and Tubbo got him. But he's grown on me. I'm going to teach him so many swear words." I said, allowing myself to break character for a moment. I heard Ranboo laugh.