~Chapter Twenty Eight~

Current day: January 20

I got on the smp, waiting. I had both Tommy's and Tubbo's streams open. It was the night that they were going to finally get the discs back. I knew what was supposed to happen and when, but for now, we waited on the prime path.

I watched Tubbo and Tommy approach, stopping at different people. I was in a vc, waiting for them to join. The both approached me. I tossed them some golden apples and ender pearls while they joined my vc.

"Hello." I said. "Hey, u/n/n." They replied. "Good luck tonight, boys. If everything goes according to plan, this war will finally be over. I'm behind you guys, 100 percent." I said. "Do you have what I gave you?" Tubbo asked. I nodded in game. "Yes." I said. "What did you give her?" Tommy asked. "If everything fails, she has my bee. I gave whoever I could some of my prized possessions, in case this fails." Tubbo said. I knew he was referencing Mellohi, the real one, but he did give me one of his bees a few streams ago. "If everything goes according to plan, this won't fail. I believe in you, both of you." I said. They left the vc, and continued onwards.

From then on, me and Ranboo just hung out, until Punz gave us the cue to follow him in the nether. We waited for the right time, watching their streams. I watched Punz go through the portal first. "You should have paid me more, Dream." He said. We all went in.

Dream ended up surrendering. He looked around at the crowd. As he swept over me, I knew what he was thinking. It wasn't the end, and the offer of joining his side still stood. If I did want to join him, I would have to wait, and play my cards just right.

"Dream, your reign of terror ends now. It's time to finally finish the job." I said. Dream got taken to the prison. We had finally won.

Tubbo and Tommy finished up with their lore streams. Most of us just hung around for a bit. It was nice. I ended up leaving the game after a while, told George that his boyfriend was now in prison. George stared at me blankly, waiting for context, but I just shrugged and walked off.

time skip to current day: February 11

I walked to starbucks, getting ready to order my usual iced coffee. I needed it, to calm my nerves. I needed a distraction from myself.

Today was supposed to be a pretty big stream. Wilbur had invited me to join the new SMP he was starting, that he was calling the Origins SMP. After hesitating for about two seconds, I accepted the invite. It sounded fun.

As much as I enjoyed the Dream SMP, it could be stressful, in a sense. I was ready for something different, and apparently we could be hybrids, which sounded cool to me.

I entered the shop and looked around. It wasn't a super busy day, a few college students in one corner, looking hungover, a woman and a man discussing things over a laptop, and three middle schoolers drinking more caffeine then their bodies could handle.

a/n lmao can y'all tell im american

I stared at the middle schoolers for a second. A girl and two boys. I figured it was a love triangle. I hated that my mind immediately jumped to that, but it does what it does. Then as I observed them for a second longer, I saw the boys holding hands. The girl was the one third wheeling. I mean, I was cool with it. Gay rights pog.

I shook my head and smiled to myself. I walked up to the counter, where the main attraction was. A Karen was currently yelling at the 16 year old who was making her drink. I had talked to the barista a few times, so I knew that her name was Kaylee, she was sixteen, blonde, went to a school close to here, and was a sweet person. She could also let her emotions get ahold of her quickly, much like myself.