-Chapter Twenty One-

a/n sup boys! its me! thank you for the 100k reads. holy muffins! that is a LOT of people. thanks, enjoy!

I woke up. I looked around, and saw that spongebob was still playing on the TV. I checked my phone. It had only been about three hours.

"Hey, you're awake." Sapnap said. I yawned and nodded. He started playing with my hair, gently braiding it. "Where did you learn to do that?" I asked. "One of my old girlfriends taught me." He explained.

I DM'ed Karl, via Discord, saying that he had a good husband. He just sent back a blurry picture of a thumbs up with the caption 'sappy nappy <3'.

"Are Dream and George still . . . doing whatever their doing?" I asked. "I think so. They haven't come out at all." Sapnap said. "Sexuality wise and in that room, it both fits." I replied and giggled.

I aimlessly scrolled Twitter, before going into my phone contacts. I now also had Tubbo's, Grayson's, and Tommy's because I got all of their phone numbers before I left. I added them to a group, along with Ranboo.

Minors Gang 🥶😈😎

Me

sup bitches

Tommy

what the hell is this

Tubbo

hi!

Ranboo

∷ᔑリ ↸╎⊣ ╎↸╎𝙹ℸ ̣ ʖ∷ᔑ╎リ

Purpled

None of those are words

Me

wtf boo

Tommy

Ranboo you are incredibly weird

Me

Tommy you are a child

Ranboo

I know Tommy

Child Innit

U/N/N I AM A BIG STRONG MAN

Me

sure tomathy

Purpled

what was the point of this

Me

idk i was bored

I'll be honest, i have no reason for anything

Tubbo

we can tell

Me

geez thanks

And with that, I set my phone down. I hopefully created some chaos, and now I had more people that could listen to me rant about stupid stuff.