-Chapter Forty Nine-

U=U ^v^ June 27 ^v^ U=U

i literally have no idea what i'm doing anymore with these 'what day it is' things but oh well its fun lmao

"tubbbbbbbbboooooooooooooo . . ." I said, dragging out his name. "y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnn . . ." He said, doing the same. I looked down at my suitcase, then looked back at him. "You aren't helping in the slightest." I muttered. "Oh, I know." Tubbo smirked.

I threw some more clothes in my suitcase, pursing my lips. "I just don't understand why you need to leave!" Tubbo said. "I've already explained why, like, seventeen times! Me and George need to go home and make sure everything is safe. He's paranoid like that. Plus, I miss my cat." I said.

Tubbo was sitting on my bed, watching me, while I sat on the floor, throwing in clothes. "You're just coming right back, right?" Tubbo asked. "I see why everyone calls you clingy. Yes, I am coming right back. I'll only be gone, for like, four days." I replied.

Tubbo gave me his best puppy dog as, looking adorable. I rolled my eyes, and crawled up onto the bed, and sat with him. "I thought you were going to pack?" He asked. "I thought you were going to help me pack." I replied. "I know what I said." Tubbo shrugged. "You said you would though!" I said. "Nah." Tubbo said. I rolled my eyes. "You are ridiculous." I said.

I got back on the floor, picking up stuff, making sure I had all my stuff. Kind of. I did a lot of procrastinating. Tubbo was on his phone. I wondered what he was doing, then quickly found out when he started doing cheesy pick up lines on me. "Did you just come out of the oven? Cause damn girl, you're hot." Tubbo said. I sighed. "Even in zero gravity, I'd still fall for you!" Tubbo said. "Fine. Be that way." I said. "If everything in this world is my imagination, then you're the best thing I could have ever though of." I told him back.

We went back and forth for a while, then Tubbo tried to convince me to do something more fun. "Like what?" I asked. "I don't know! Arson, bully some children, hard drugs . . . there are plenty of options!" Tubbo replied.

"Fine. We can find something." I said, deciding to pack my stuff later. Tubbo eagerly lead me out of my room. We played the switch for a while, then ate some food. We found Tommy, Ranboo, Drista, and Sisnap, and decided to do something with them.

We all decided to go out to a park. "Driving or walking?" I asked. "Walking. We're gamers, you think I go outside? And get exercise?" Tubbo asked. "Point proven. Who's driving?" I asked.

Me and Ranboo did rock, paper, scissors, and he ended up driving. Sisnap sat next to him in the passenger seat. Tommy and Tubbo took the very back of the car, and me and Drista sat next to each other. We annoyed Ranboo, who kept saying he was going to crash and hit old ladies, but he was actually a decent driver.

We went to a Starbucks, and Tubbo dared me to order the most sugary item on the menu. "Bet. I'm not a fucking pussy, I don't turn down bad ideas." I told him. I ordered the drink, took a sip, and died instantly.

Anyways, once we got to the park, we decided to do a picnic, so we got back in the car and bought something from a drive thru, and then sat down and ate. We sat under a tree, just vibing together.

Drista finished first, and stood up, and started climbing the tree. I warned her to be careful, but she made it to the very top easily, and then sat in the lowest branch, hanging with us.

Sisnap laid her head in Ranboo's lap, with her dog Sadie on top of them. They looked peaceful and happy together. Me and Tubbo exchanged glances, knowing we were thinking the same thing. We shipped them. I then mentally slapped myself, because I figured they wouldn't like me saying that.