~Chapter Forty Two~

June 1

I was calmly sitting downstairs, eating food, when I heard a fucking idiot run/fall down the stairs. "Hey gogs, what's popping?" I asked.

"Oh, not much. Haven't you heard?" George asked. I raised an eyebrow. "No, what's up?" I asked.

"Go get your phone." George said. I ran upstairs, and grabbed it, before going back downstairs, seeing George looking very excited.

"What's going on?" I asked. "Open the dream smp discord!" George said. I opened it.

DREAM SMP

Dream: As some of you may have heard all of us are going to meet up this month! The sooner the better, all in California!

"What? Like actually? He's not joking?" I asked, in disbelief. George laughed. "Yeah, actually! We're all going to California!" George said happily. I smiled. "Holy shit! When?" I asked.

"Uh, well you and me are leaving tomorrow." George said. I stared at him.

"you. waited. until. the. very. last. second. to tell me?!?" I said, dead staring into his soul.

He cringed. "Sorry?" He said. I shook my head. "You- fine. I'll go pack." I said.

I smiled, and ran upstairs to my room, and got what I needed to pack. I called Tubbo while packing.

"Tubbo!" I said. "Hello!" He replied. "Are you coming to California?" I asked. "Yeah! I am, and I can't wait!" Tubbo said. "When are you getting in?" I asked. "Um, two days from now." Tubbo replied.

We talked for a bit, while I procrastinated. You know, just vibing. a/n i'm playing bedwars while writing, so this may not be good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

editors note from ten minutes later: hypixel crashed so guess i'll write

I got all packed, hopefully, not sure how long I was going to stay. George told me that he had someone in the neighborhood that would take care of our cats while we were away, so I hung out with Midnight for a while.

I ate some pizza, then decided to stream. I was on the origins smp, and I was messing around with Jack and Ranboo. We just different stupid bits, mainly committing arson.

I finished the stream, and asked the two of them if they were coming to California. They were as well. I couldn't wait to see them.

After that, I called Tubbo again, crawled into bed, and went to sleep.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE, WAKE UP!" I heard George yell. I sat up, so fast it made my head hurt. I looked at the clock. It was three in the morning.

I stormed over to my door, and opened it, where I saw George burst into laughter. "You should have saw your face!" George said. I stared at him, and slammed the door, and went back to sleep.

I woke up about five hours later, and got out of bed. I took the cats, along with everything they would need, over to the neighbor's house. She asked me where I was going, what I was doing, blah blah blah, and she politely asked if I could from now on refrain from yelling swears at 4 in the morning.

I ran back home, double checking that I had everything. I knocked on George's door very loudly. "We're going to be late, wake up!" I said, in my best impression of his voice.

We got packed, ate breakfast together, and then got in the car. I messed with the radio while George drove.

"Hmm, no. Nope. Nah." I said, skimming through the stations. "Just pick one already!" George said. I stuck my tongue out at him, and eventually settled on a pop station.