-Chapter Fifteen-

I stared at them in shock.

"TUBBO? TOMMY? GRAYSON?" I shouted, probably loud enough to get a noise complaint from the neighbors.

I couldn't believe that they were here! I was so happy, oh my-

My thoughts got interrupted when Tubbo hugged me. I hugged him back. It was so good seeing all three of them. I let go of Tubbo, and quickly hugged Tommy and Grayson.

"Come in. Come in." I said. I was just in shock. "George!" I shouted. I heard him moving around upstairs, and he came down. I awkwardly stood between Grayson and Tommy. "Hello." George greeted them. "Hello GeorgeNotFound. I am in your house." Tommy said. I rolled my eyes. "Really? I didn't notice." I said. I lead the boys to the living room, and they sat down on the couch.

"So . . ." I said. "First. How are you guys here? Why are you in Brighton, Purpled? How do you guys know where I live? Why are you here? When? How? What?" I said, very confused.

"We came because we figured you'd want to see us." Tubbo shrugged. I facepalmed. "So this is why I had to end stream?" I asked. "Yep!" Tubbo said.

"I'm here because I was in Australia, doing . . . a project with Sammy. I stopped here. My parents said I could stay." Grayson explained. "How are you here? Isn't it a day flight from here to there?" I said. "Yeah. I just barely got to Tubbo's house, and then we left." He said.

"And George told us where you live. Now we're here." Tommy said. I stared at George. "You knew about this?" I demanded. "Yeah. They asked me for permission if they could come." He replied. George stared at the boys, seeming to ask them a silent question. Tommy nodded. I was confused.

"Y/n, do you want to come to Tubbo's with us? Until maybe Sunday? If that's okay with you." Tommy asked. I sat there. Yes, I did want to come, even in my state of having a breakdown. "Are you serious?" I said. "Yes." Tubbo said. I looked over at George. "Did you know about this? Is this okay with you?" I said. "Yes. And yes." He replied.

"Alright, I'll go." I said.

The boys cheered. I ran upstairs, and threw clothes into my suitcase. I really didn't care at this point. I grabbed whatever I needed. I ran to the bathroom, grabbing stuff out of there. I went back into my room, and stared in the mirror. I smiled. "Alright. Let's go." I said to myself.

I finished packing, and went downstairs. "Are we really leaving right now?" I asked. "Yep!" Tubbo said. "My parents are out in the car, waiting. Let's go!" Tubbo said, excited. I stared at him. I had let out all of my mental breakdown worries earlier today, so I felt like I could actually deal with this without completely screwing everything up.

George gave me a lecture about staying safe, and to be back by Sunday, because we had to leave for Florida by Monday. I hugged him goodbye, and we headed out the door.

"I get to meet your parents Tubbo?" I asked. Tubbo and Tommy glanced at each other. Tommy looked back at my house. He muttered something to Tubbo. "what the heck?" I quietly asked Grayson, who was right next to me. "They are probably seeing if George went upstairs. So that, he won't come out and make us wait for another hour." He said and yawned. "Have you slept?" I asked him, my inner parent friend kicking in. "I slept a few hours on the plane. That's it." He said. "You've had to transition a bunch of different time zones. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. "I'm fine. Oh look, time to hop in the car." He said.

"There's nobody in there." I pointed out. "Where did your parents go?" I asked Tubbo. He slipped into the passenger seat. Tommy hopped in the drivers seat. I put my bag in the trunk of the car, and slowly opened the back door. I got in, and started asking questions.