-Chapter Thirty Nine-

a/n welcome to me being tired and writing yet another not good chapter! i don't know what i want to write, but i have stuff planned! next chapter has some content that I am deffo excited for!

May 17

I was sitting on George's bed, being annoying as usual. He was at his pc. He took off his headphones and glared at me, before silently putting them back on.

I stared at him, and staring throwing pillows at him. "What do you want?" He sighed. "I'm bored." I responded, as I threw another pillow. "Go play with Tommy or Tubbo or some of the other children on the server. Go stream." George said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Prick." I muttered as I passed him. "Idiot." He muttered back. "Bitch." "Moron." "Dickhead." "Trash." "Fucker." "Bitch." "HA! I already used that one, noob." I left his room.

Well, that was that, at least for now. What's the point in having siblings if you don't annoy the crap out of them?

I walked into my room, and messaged Dream, putting together a last-second lore stream. I had no idea what I wanted to do, but I could improv stuff. Maybe.

I dm'ed him all of the info, and he agreed. I told him that I would go live in an hour. I tweeted it as well. I dm'ed a few more people who would be needed for the roleplay, and they agreed. I then jumped up from my chair, and immediately fell to the floor after forgetting my headphones were on.

I ran into the kitchen, scaring the cats. I quickly grabbed some food. George came downstairs. "Why in such a rush?" he asked. I kicked him. "What the hell!?" He asked, kicking me back. We stood there, kicking each other for a moment.

I glanced out the window, seeing one of our neighbors walking his dog. "Dog." I said, pointing. Me and George made an agreement when we were, what, like five and twelve? that whenever one of us saw an animal, we would immediately go "dog. bird. cows." And then point. Why, I don't know, but siblings are weird and we kept doing it.

i think this chapter has been my most accurate to my life so far. kicking siblings, calling each other names for no reason, annoying each other, and making dumb jokes. ideal.

I finished my lunch I told George I was going live, and ran back to my room. I called Dream and we went over the plan again. I put myself where I needed to be in the server. No one else was online at the moment, other than the people I needed for the roleplay, so it was perfect.

I tweeted that I was going live, and started stream.

I was standing outside of L'manberg, holding the flower that Dream had once given me. "Listen. This place . . . it's not what it could have been. If you love this nation or not, we can all agree on one thing. Dream. Ruined. Everything." I said, trying to get into the roleplay.

I left L'manberg, running as fast as I could away. I stopped at the prison. "There was one person who almost killed Dream. I need to talk to him. I need to confront my problems. I could break in, but no- that's too dumb and risky. I need to talk to . . ." I said, making my voice fade, making sure the person got his cue.

"Hello. Is it true?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around my character. "Tommy." I said. "Yeah, it's true. Dream, he's corrupting me. Some of the things he whispers . . . Tommy, you've been in there. There must be a way to kill him!" I said.

"NO! The last time someone tried to kill him, the last time I tried to kill him, you were there. You remember what happened. Right? Wilbur got revived. I couldn't kill Dream. I failed." Tommy said, his voice shattered. "I- I know. We have to keep trying! There has to be a way! We have explosives, withers, heck, even nukes!" I said, my voice getting louder.