-Chapter Nine-

I didn't sleep very well that night, just because I simply didn't allow myself to sleep. I decided to stay up and watch some of Tommy's and Tubbo's vods, to understand a little more about the Dream SMP. Gotta say, Tommy did a pretty good explanation. It was weird, I was watching all of this content, trying to understand what was happening, yet I was in the smp. Apparently, tomorrow, (well, technically today, it was like three am) Tommy could be exiled.

Huh, I thought to myself. This could be my first experience with some roleplay. I wasn't sure if I should stream it or not, so I texted Ranboo.

Ranboo

So, tomorrow tommy is supposed to be exiled?

Yeah. I think so.

do you know these things, like do you have the scripts?

Nope. I just do what I'm told to do

fair enough

should i stream it?

Probably not. I won't even be there, talking with them

why do you type like that

Like what?

all proper, like you're in a meeting or something

Not sure.

Why do you type like that?

idk

its part of my religion

You are ridiculous

thank u

And with that, I laughed, and decided to actually sleep.

Once I woke up in the morning, I thought about what to do with my life.

No, I'm kidding. I sat on my phone for an hour straight and then ate some lucky charms. They were good, gotta give you that.

After eating my cereal, I went back up to my room and worked on homework, played on my phone, various things. I was debating whether or not I should stream it when I came across a post about a cool fanfic. My curiosity got the best of me, and I sighed and opened my old Wattpad and AO3 accounts. Yes, I used to be a shipper. Maybe I still am. Have you seen my OTP?

"heatwaves" I muttered, typing it in.

It took me maybe about an hour of reading. Honestly, it was well written, and the personalities of the characters were accurate. It was slightly strange reading it though, considering I am George's sister. Because of the fic, I wanted to listen to the song.

It was a banger, even if it's in a dreamnotfound (which I found out was their ship name) fic. After that, I kinda just chilled, watching some people's streams, doing whatever, and then I got the notification that Tubbo was live. Me being me, I wanted to watch it. Then I remembered. Today was exile day.

I watched Tubbo, Tommy, Quackity, and Fundy plan out what they were going to do once Dream got on the server. Often, I found myself staring at Tubbo's facecam.

he's kinda cute, I thought to myself.

What?

I was confused. Was I like this before? I've always seen him as a friend, and I barely even knew him. He was sweet, kind, adorable, and . . .

Did I have a crush on Tubbo?

I sighed, and kept watching the stream, and tried not to think too hard. Once I payed attention, Dream logged on to the server. I wanted to see how this roleplay moment would go.

"Dream, you are a bad guy, you know that?" Tommy was saying, with Fundy and Quackity agreeing.

Dream and Tubbo were talking, and finally Tubbo said something.

"Dream, please escort Tommy out of L'manberg."

I watched, very confused. Isn't that not what we wanted? The chat was a mixture of NOOOOOOOOOOs, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSs, and PogChamps.

And Dream took Tommy, and Ghostbur, out of L'manberg, out of the Dream SMP, to the middle of nowhere, in exile.

I stopped watching the stream and tried to finish my homework, but no matter how much I did it seemed like there was always more. Plus the question, 'do I have a crush on Tubbo' would not. leave. my. head.

a/n i wanted to kinda write a chapter about exile, but i feel like this could have been better. both chapter eight and nine were super short. Hopefully the next few will actually be good! stay safe, love you guys <3