-Chapter Forty Seven-

ALSKDHFLASHKGJSDHAHJ WE HIT 300K READS! HOLY FUCK! THANK YOU CHAT, I SERIOUSLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, LOVE YOU!!!!! <3 :DDDDDDDDDDD

( June 20 )

I stared at the box on my bed, grinning like a crazy person. I mean, might have been doing that because I hadn't slept for days, but its fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I opened the box, and laughed, and then put on the shirt. I brushed my hair, and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a TommyInnit shirt, but the sleeves were blue, instead of red.

I walked out of my room, seeing Tubbo. I walked over to him, and he was wearing his TommyInnit shirt, with the sleeves green.

"This is one of the stupidest bits Tommy had thought of." Tubbo grumbled. "I might have given him the idea. And yes, it's ridiculous. That's why it's funny." I replied. "He tried to convince the entirety of the smp!" Tubbo said. I laughed. "Yeah, that was pretty dumb. But somehow, we got roped into this." I said. I wrapped my arm around Tubbo's, and then we headed out of our little room.

I saw Tommy messing with a camera. "Oh good, you're here." Tommy said, not even glancing at us. "Hi, bitch child." I said. "How did you sleep?" He asked. "Horribly." I replied. "Oh, well that's good." Tommy said absentmindedly.

"and . . . done! Okay, you know what the bit is. Jack will be watching, so when he tells you, come out." Tommy said. "That sounds kinda wrong, in a LGBTQ sense." I muttered. Tommy glared at me. "You know what I meant woman." He said. I shrugged. "Hey, I'm just speaking facts." I replied.

Tommy rolled his eyes, then shooed us out of the room, muttering about how dumb I was (true). I met Jack, Niki, Ranboo, and Purpled. I stared at our outfits and laughed. "I can't believe Tommy made us do this." Grayson complained. "It's fine, iPad kid." I laughed.

Each of us had a TommyInnit style shirt on. Tommy had his classic red and white sleeves, Jack had yellow and white, Niki had pink and white, Ranboo had black and white, Purpled had, well, purple and white, Tubbo had green and white, and I had the blue and white.

Tommy filmed a bit for a vlog, and then made the signal for us to come out of the room. Tommy stood there, and then we came up and surrounded him, and then all dead-stared into the camera. "The council will decide your fate." The seven of us muttered in sync.

Tommy turned off the camera, and I laughed. I took a picture of us, and then sent it to the minors group chat.

the childs who are cooler than you

Me

child, bald man, woman, bee boy, genderman, arsonist, and bedwars bitch all take family pictures! :P <3

tomathy (child) (evil) (bitch)

why

Me

we are popping off bb (bitch boy)

bedwars motherfucker (aka iPad kid)

do you ever shut the fuck up

Me

no never <3

go cry

Genderman

*sighs in disappointment*