-Chapter Twenty Seven-

time skip: current day: january fifth

I walked around the house, getting ready for the stream. I had read over the script, time and time again, but I wasn't sure if I was ready. Today was supposed to be a big day. The community house would get exploded.

And tomorrow?

L'manberg meets its end.

I knew how my lore would be, I had it planned out. The script was just the basics, but Dream would end up in jail, and from then, I planned on really having lore.

I sighed, grabbing a cup of coffee and some snacks, then heading upstairs to go get ready for the stream. I stopped inside of my doorway. I wanted to do something else then stream. I felt burnt out on it, but I also enjoyed it. It was a weird love-hate relationship.

I started my stream. I hopped on the smp, making sure I was in place. I was at my house at L'manberg, right where I wanted to be.

"Chat!" I said, turning it on face cam mode. "What's up!" I said, thanking subs and talking to them.

I turned it onto minecraft so they could see the gameplay. I talked to them, running throughout L'manberg, and then partaking in the events that were planned out.

I was sitting with the other party guests, waiting for our cue to go to the community house. Finally, after about five minutes, I walked over there. I did my best to act shocked.

"Chat . . . It's gone. The community house . . . It- what? Why?" I said, making my voice shake. "Who did this?" I said, turning angry. I joined the vc and watched from the background. Dream and Tubbo were arguing over the discs.

I remembered that I had the real Mellohi. Again, I was confused as to what the lore behind that was. It wouldn't make any sense for me to have it, if you think about it logically. I trusted that Tubbo had a plan with this. I would ask Dream about it after the streams ended.

Tommy and Techno eventually appeared. I wouldn't do much acting, just react when I needed to. I zoomed in on Quackity. I muted. "Bald sad Q" I said to chat, laughing.

Tommy and Tubbo argued over the discs. "The discs were worth more than you ever were!" Tommy said. I slapped one of my hands over my mouthing, to act shocked, but mainly to keep from laughing. I mean, damn, they were good at this, but we are also fighting over like 9 pixels that make a funny noise in a block game.

The discs were traded. L'manberg was threatened. That was that day. I finished the stream, because I didn't have anything else to do but streaming wasn't something I wanted to do right now.

After making sure that the lore was over, I called Dream on discord. "Hey, what's up?" He asked me once he answered. "Oh, you know, just mentally preparing myself for the fandom to blow up after all of this lore." I replied. "That's not the only thing that's gonna blow up." Dream said, wheezing. "Hey! Don't you dare even joke about L'manberg like that!" I replied. "What, it's gonna be gone after tomorrow." He said, laughing harder.

I rolled my eyes. Yes, I was emotionally attached to a minecraft nation. Aren't we all?

well, we were. rip L'manberg. o7

"So, I have a question. What's the plan with the lore of me having the real Mellohi?" I asked. "That's a long story. Tubbo and Tommy will get the discs back, but even they don't know if its the real or not. We honestly figured if we gave it to someone without chat knowing, and that person could make sure they had the real one, without losing it, Mellohi would stay safer." Dream explained.

which is your author's way of saying i dont fucking know I'll figure it out later

"Okay. Who has Cat?" I asked. "That's the tough one. We think  I have the real one in my enderchest, but I also have four other copies. Either way, we will make lore with them. Later. There's stuff we still have to figure out." Dream said. "Ah, so basically you're saying we are winging it." I replied. "That's a good summary of this whole server." Dream said, wheezing.