-Chapter Nineteen-

a/n we hit 50k reads! pog! i wanna thank you all for everything <3
also, according to wattpad statics, its three am and i should be asleep.
i dont know if this message will be posted, but love you all~

I woke up with a headache. It was probably from my horrible sleep schedule over the last few days, and it sucked. I groaned. I didn't know what time it was, and I didn't want to get up. I looked around the living room. Tommy was asleep in the chair he was in last night, Lani was in a different chair with Olivia on the floor below her, and I couldn't tell where Grayson and Tubbo were.

Today was the day I would have to go back home, which sucked. I mean, I would get to see Sapnap and Dream in a few days, but I really enjoyed it here.

I was actually considering staying. Wait, no. I want to see Nick and Clay.

See, this is where I can't tell . . . anything. My emotions like to mess me up.

Deciding that thinking like this would drive myself crazy, I picked up my phone and texted Ranboo. We both had absolutely terrible sleep schedules, so I would just call him whenever. It rung once, twice, three times . . . then he picked up.

"Ranboo! Hey, how are you." I said, trying to keep quiet. "Hi, u/n/n! I'm good." He responded. "Did I wake you up?" I asked. "Nope. I'm on the smp right now, just chilling." He said. "Okay, good." I said.

"Oh boy, do I have a crazy story to tell you." I said, before explaining the fact that there was a whole party earlier. "Wow. Did you have social interaction?" Ranboo asked. "I did. It was terrible. If I had to give talking to people a Yelp review, it would get a 1." I ranted, and snickered.

We just talked for a while. He bugged me about how I sent him memes at 1am, and I blamed it on the time zones and also the fact that I didn't sleep. Then I told him that I was going to lay upside down on the couch until I threw up, and he bet me 10 dollars I couldn't last twenty minutes.

"Oh yeah, have I shown you what I got?" Ranboo said. "No, I have no idea what you're talking about." I replied. "Facetime?" He asked. My brain had a short reboot before I could respond. "Sure!" I said.

He Facetime called me, and pointed the camera towards a plushie of his minecraft character. "It's you." I observed. "No, that's obviously TommyInnit. Of course it's me." He replied. I laughed. He stood the plushie up next to the doorframe.

 "Ahh, so it's you, but your size, which is to say absolutely massive." I said. "Yep!" He replied. "Is it really, how tall are you, 6 and a half feet tall?" I asked. "It is completely to scale, it's my size." He said. "Geez, why are you so tall?!" I laughed.

He flipped the camera around so I could see his face. He waved. I let out a surprised yelp, dropped my phone, and fell off the couch, where I was still upside down. Tommy woke up and glared at me before going back to sleep two seconds later.

I snatched my phone off the ground and took it in the kitchen where I could be a little louder. "What's up?" He asked me, sounding concerned. "Ranboo with no brim! I've never seen you like that." I said.

Ranboo without glasses and mask? Full on Ranboo? Felt cursed to me.

"Oh. I forgot." Ranboo said, being Ranboo. "BruuUUUUhhHHHhHHhhhHhhHh" I said in my most Technoblade voice possible. "brUUuuuuuHHhhhHHh" He mocked. "Do it a little more monotone, and then you're dead on." I said. He did it again, sounding spot on. "Walmart Technoblade." I said, laughing.

I complained to him about leaving, but how I was also excited for seeing Clay and Nick. He complained to me about how much I complain, and then I complained to him that doing dumb stuff, complaining, being annoying, and using humor to cope is all I had within the husk that is my empty soul. He then told me he was getting Philza'ed, because a baby zombie was attacking him.