~Chapter Six~

At this point, I had been on the smp for four days. I was on for a lot longer than I should have been, talking to people, building things, and trying to get op tools. I was working towards netherite, and I already had a maxed out pickaxe. As much as I enjoyed it, something always felt missing. I knew, deep down inside of me, what it was, but I didn't know if I actually wanted to do it.

I headed out of my room, and knocked on George's door. He answered, and yawned. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked. "Yes. I should be doing stuff though, so its fine." He responded. It didn't sound fine, he looked like he wanted to go back to sleep. It seems like he sleeps 18 hours a day, so its okay for him to wake up once in a while.

"So . . . there is kinda something I want to do. I don't know if I should, or if I have the confidence for it, but-" I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Keep going." he responded.

"I want to become a streamer."

"Okay. Let's do it. All you have to do is ask, and I can help you." he said. wait, what? he was okay with it??? cool!

"Umm, I know it's not that simple. So what do I do?" I asked. "Okay, first, let's go look at your setup. What do you have, what we need, and what you can do to make this work." He said, and we headed to my room.

~time skip~

After about two hours of set up, I think it was all ready to go. I wanted to be a face cam streamer, so I had that set up, along with how to make it run smoothly. I had two monitors, both ready to go whenever.

"Okay, when do you want to start your first stream?" George asked. "Probably tomorrow. I'm nervous, but I hope this goes well." I said. "You'll do great, n/n. I believe in you." George left the room with that, and I was left there.

I decided to text Ranboo.

 Ranboo

ranboo

rabnoo

ragno

rulbo

guess what

im gonna start streaming!

seriously?

yeah! it will be awesome

youll do great

i'll be there!

thanks! see you there

I was super nervous. I wanted to do this, but I didn't. Why did I feel this way? I had a bunch of support, and it would go fine. Yet my anxiety made me not so fine. it could go wrong. what if people dont like you? what if they hate you? what if you lose all of your friends. "Stop." I said to myself. Ugh. Stressing myself out about it would not help. I walked downstairs to go find something to eat.

George's gray kitten came up to me. I slowly pet her, letting my nervousness flow away. I grabbed a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, two cheese sticks, and a cup of apple juice. Yes, a very balanced meal. I felt my phone vibrate, and saw an incoming call from Nick.

"Hi" I said. "Y/N!" Sapnap said. I slowly turned down my phone volume. "God, you're always so loud" I joked. "I heard that you are gonna start streaming!" he said. "Yeah! I am! It's going to be great." "Awesome!" "Did George tell you that I was?" "Yep, he did." My anxiety made me wonder. "Umm, who all did he tell." "Oh, just me and Dream." "Oh, thank god. I'm glad he didn't post it all over twitter or something." I sighed. "Goodnight Nick! See you later. I need to finish dinner, and by that I mean a very health meal of cereal and cheese." I told him. He laughed. "Goodbye, y/n! I'll be at your stream! Call me if you need me!" He said.

I finished dinner, headed upstairs, and knock on George's door. I told him goodnight, and went to sleep.