-Chapter Eleven-

a/n holy crap! thank you guys for 1k reads! i never though i'd get this far. you all are amazing!

I woke up in the morning, ready to stream, bug George, do whatever. I got out of bed and headed downstairs and made myself some toast. I felt my phone vibrate, so I checked it.

Messages: To: Tubbo

Tubbo: Y/N!

Tubbo: today is wilburs new song

y/u/n: wait what

Tubbo: yeah!

Tubbo: do you wanna stream it with me

y/u/n: sure! text me when

How did I not know about this? I mean, I heard things on Twitter about Wilbur having a new song, but . . . was I really that ignorant? Man, I'm bad at paying attention.

"George!" I said, knocking on his door. He opened it, and let me in. "Hi, y/n" he said, then yawned. "How often do you sleep?" I asked him. "It's none of your business. How often do you sleep?" he asked. "Sometimes like 14 hours. Sometimes not at all." I replied.

"Anyway, did you know that Wilbur's new song is premiering today?" I asked. "Yeah. Is that all you wanted to ask me?" he said, seeming slightly annoyed. "Why has no one told me this?" I said, ignoring his question.

"Oh yeah, I have some big news. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you that, though. Let me get dressed and I'll see what I can do." George said. "What?" I asked. He silently pushed me out of his room, and I sat there, asking questions. He can't just say 'i have big news' and then leave me hanging! Whatever.

I walked back into my room and asked Tubbo when it was supposed to premiere. I walked over to my desk and spun around in my chair, being bored, wondering what the heck George was talking about. I felt my phone buzz, and Tubbo had replied. It was supposed to be on by 6:00 pm. Alright, now we wait.

I turned on my computer, and hopped on the Dream SMP. I wouldn't stream right now, because I didn't want to if I was going to later. I checked who was online. Tubbo, Ponk, and Sam. I messaged Tubbo.

You whisper to Tubbo_: are you streaming rn

Tubbo_ whispers to you: no

You whisper to Tubbo_: vc?

I popped into a discord vc, and waited for Tubbo to join. "Hello?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Hi Tubbo!" I greeted. "Hi!" he replied. "So, what you up to?" I asked. "Not much. Running around, trying to get gear, having fun." he said. "Cool. Do you wanna mine diamonds with me?" I asked. "Sure!" he said.

"Are you gonna stream us reacting to Wilbur's song, or should I?" I asked. "Probably you. I have MCC tomorrow, and I don't wanna have to stream all that much, and I still have to practice some more." he said. MCC? I recognized the term, and I've heard George talk about it. "Oh, MCC. The tournament thing." I realized. "Yep! Who are you going to watch?" Tubbo asked. "Probably George or Dream. Maybe Sapnap. I'm not sure. I've only really watched two MCC's, the October one and the November one." I replied. "Okay. If I asked nicely, would you watch me?" Tubbo asked. I could practically hear him smiling. "Sure Tubbo." I said.

We continued the hunt for diamonds, not being very successful. I had a Fortune 3 pickaxe, so luckily we got more, but there still weren't that many. We talked about little topics, having fun.

"Do you think that maybe one day you could be in MCC?" Tubbo asked me. "Maybe. It would be cool to do, but I don't know." I said. "Yeah. This is the last MCC of the season, and then Noxcrew is going to take a break and make it better. Hopefully you can do it then!" Tubbo said. "That would be so cool." I said.