~Chapter Forty~

a/n we made it to 40 chapters! wow! also, we hit 250k reads! what the hell? thank you guys so much! i love you, stay gunking and slimy and sloppy and goopy and- *gets shot*

(i may watch too much charlie slimecicle)

Current Day - May 22

"WAKE UP!" I heard the annoying bitch that is my brother, the GeorgeNotFound, yell through my door.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THIS TIME? USUALLY YOU'RE STILL ASLEEP RIGHT NOW, SO TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON, HYPOCRITE?" I yelled back.

"Tommy's coming down today, and the two of you are going to Tubbo's. You told me to wake you up, remember?" George said.

I rubbed my eyes. Was that today? I guess it was.

"WELL I TOLD YOU TO WAKE ME UP, NOT TO SCREAM AT ME." I yelled back at him. "You're awake, so it worked." George laughed.

"I'm going to come into your room tonight and dump ice water on your head." I muttered. I opened my bedroom door. "Hey, Sleeping Beauty." George said. I flipped him off. "Wise words, coming from you." I said.

The two of us went downstairs, and made breakfast. George made bacon while I cooked eggs. "Wow, this is good. You did good, George." I said. He pretended to be shocked. "A genuine compliment? Who are you and what did you do with my sister?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "You did good for once, which is surprising, because I didn't know you were capable of that." I finished.

He laughed. Ah, siblings. Nothing like waking each other up and then insulting and/or killing each other.

"Well, Tommy's going to be here soon. Get dressed and get ready to go." George said. "What, are you my parent, telling me what to do?" I asked. "You want to looked good for your boyfriend, don't you?" George asked. "Shut up!" I yelled. "You didn't deny it." George noted. I kicked him. "Well, the two of you did sleep together outside." George said. I rolled my eyes, kicking him again.

"I'm going to go back to Florida. Or California. And leave you. I'm going to go live with Drista, she's better than you." I decided. George smirked. "Fine. Just go look good for your boyfriend." He said.

a/n kinda wanted to write a dnf joke, then heatwaves came on in my playlist, soooooooooo uh chat, give me dnf jokes that would work in this situation, thanks :P

I flipped him off again, and then ran upstairs, slipping on some jeans and a sky blue shirt with a bee on it. I brushed my hair, and texted Tommy, asking him when we was going to be here. He just responded 'soon' with a blurry picture of him doing a thumbs up in a car.

Tommy finally arrived a while later. He had a backpack, because he was going to stay the night at Tubbo's for a little while. His parents dropped him off, and then he came inside.

"Welcome, this is your second time in GeorgeNotFound's house." I said. He nodded, and took a picture. I watched him tweet 'LIKE THIS PICTURE BECAUSE I AM IN GEORGENOTFOUND'S HOUSE!'

Me and him hung out for a while, messing around with George. He got to pet our cats, which he enjoyed.

I heard Tommy's phone ding. "Okay, Tubbo said we can come over now." Tommy said. I nodded.

"George, we are going to Tubbo's!" I yelled. "Okay, bye!" He yelled back. I walked outside, making sure I had my phone, wallet, and headphones.

"Which car are we going to take?" Tommy asked. "We're walking." I responded. "What?" He asked in confusion. "That's like, a two hour walk!" He exclaimed. "We'll be fine." I said. "Why can't we drive?" Tommy whined, well, like a child.