~Chapter Fifty~

Current Day: May 10, 2031

Ten years in the future . . . 

I stared into the mirror, nervously playing with my hair, feeling my anxiety go up.

"You still want to do this?" The lady finishing my dress asked. "Yeah. I'm sure." I replied.

I stared at myself. In my dress. For a wedding.

My wedding.

"Yeah. I'm sure." I muttered to myself again.

I saw Niki walk into my dressing room. "Everything is ready." She said. "I'm almost ready." I said. "You've been ready, darling. I've just waited because you're a nervous wreck." The dressing lady said.

"Okay. I'm ready." I told Niki. She nodded, and led me out to where George was waiting.

"You ready?" He asked. "I really wish you all would stop asking me that. It makes me more nervous. But yes, I am." I told him. "I get to walk you, my sister, down the aisle." George smiled.

"Yeah. You do." I said quietly, but happily. I heard George sniffle. "Are you crying?" I asked. "No. Yes. Maybe. I'm just happy to see this moment." George said, trying not to cry. "You haven't ever cried over me before." I remarked. "Not that you know of." George said. I hugged him. "I love you, brother." I told him.

He linked arms with me, as I heard the wedding march start. I looked around the chapel, taking in all of the information at once. It was like I could feel my life slow.

I made it to the altar, and hear the pastor start talking. I stared around at the crowd gathered here today, and thought about what they all have done.

Dream, George, Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl had all moved in together in Florida. They had all been living together happily for a few years.

Mom was sitting next to George. She has broken up with her douchebag boyfriend, and moved to Florida, about a 15 minute drive from the feral boys. She looked like happier, older, and like she actually enjoyed herself. When George convinced her to moved it really helped her.

Bad and Skeppy, who were definitely not (as in totally were) crying, had moved in together as well, and they liked to travel the world together.

Sam, Callahan, Punz, Alyssa, Hannah, Puffy, Foolish, and Ponk had moved in together in California. They quickly became known in their town for having the wildest parties. Because of that, they had to move houses often, after getting kicked out of one after another.

CaptainSparklez was here, for some reason. 'for some reason', lmao. I know the reason. Tubbo and the cap made a deal that if one of them ever got married, they would attend each other's weddings. Jordan kept that deal, as he was here today.

Schlatt, Connor, and Charlie. I knew them, and they were people I considered friends. I still didn't understand why they came to the wedding, though. In Schlatt's words: "Tubbo said to come. He also said there would be food."

Phil and Kristin sat together, looking happy. They had lived together for a long time, and they were happy. They truly loved each other. Dadza and Mumza <3.

Ant and Velvet had moved in together. They also had adopted two kids, a boy around the age of seven, and a girl about four. The girl was our flower girl, and the boy was going to be our ring bearer. The four of them together made a happy family.

Fundy and Eret beloveds <3 had lived together for a bit, then Fundy went back to the Netherlands. The two of them were still good friends and often visited each other and went out and did things together.

Tubbo's family was there as well. I saw Lani wink at me. She herself had become a beautiful woman. Teagan had gotten married a few months ago. Tubbo's mum was crying. They looked happy.

I looked around the altar. Tommy was Tubbo's best man, and Niki was my maid of honor. The groomsmen, consisting of Ranboo, Wilbur, Jack, and Purpled, as well as Tommy. My bridesmaids were Sisnap, Drista, Ellie, and Niki.

Me, Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo had all moved in together in Brighton a while ago. Purpled would come and go, having a room but living and being wherever he wanted to be.

Sisnap had also moved in with us, and Drista would visit as well, but liked to stay in Florida with the rest of her family.

Jack and Niki, the dynamic duo, had moved in with us as well. We all lived together happily. Most of the time. Living with people wasn't very easy. Just in general.

Techno visited us as well, but stayed in California. The sleepy bois tried to have a house together, but like any good family, it almost tore them apart and they nearly killed each other.

Wilbur had lived with us for a while, but moved around and did whatever to work. He was still a part of Lovejoy, and continued making amazing songs.

Speaking of Lovejoy, yesterday had been their ten-year anniversary. Instead of going out and partying (which they did a little bit), all four of the band members- Wilbur, Ash, Joe, and Mark- had come out here to my wedding.

I refocused on what the pastor was saying, and then realized something. We had all known each other, and loved, and got old together.

And it's all because of the Dream SMP.

That was crazy.

A bunch of teenagers/twenty-year-olds (Philza Minecraft is an outlier) had all become good friends, because of the internet. Most, if not all of my friends, were because of that Minecraft server. That's just insane.

One day, I'll focus on the future, if life isn't so fucking inconsistent.

That was something I had grown to be true. Life was very fucking inconsistent. It was hard to focus on the future. But I was standing here, right now, with my future. It was amazing.

My future. I stared at Tubbo. I laughed to myself. We still called him Tubbo after all these years? Yeah. It was his nickname and it had just stuck. We were more used to it than Toby at this point.

Anyways. Tubbo. My future husband. It was an amazing feeling. It was actually happening. We were going to have our future. Together.

The pastor went through his lines (it was boring) and then we reached the end.

"Do you, Toby Smith, take y/n Davidson, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, and in love and in death."
"I do."

"Do you, y/n Davidson, take Toby Smith to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in love, and in death?"
"I- I do."

I didn't realize my voice would catch, but I felt like I was going to cry. I was just feeling a lot of emotions at once.

"By the power within me, I pronounce you two husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

As Tubbo kissed me, one clear emotion took over the rest. Happiness.

----------------

Me and Tubbo sat out together, in the dark. I had changed into more comfortable clothes, and stared at him. "Ten years, huh?" I asked. "More, technically. But yes." Tubbo replied.

I stared up at the stars. I glanced at Tubbo and raised an eyebrow. "The stars are pretty tonight?" I asked. Tubbo laughed. "Yeah, they sure are." He said, finishing the quote.

It took me back to my teenage years, and made me miss those times. But I was happy where I was, and wouldn't give it back for the world.

I faced Tubbo on the bench. "I love you. So much." I told him. "I love you too, y/n." Tubbo said.

I looked up at the stars again. Tubbo gently held my face, and I looked at him. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"And you know what?" Tubbo asked. "What?" I replied. He kissed me again.

"I'll be forever with you." Tubbo finished.