~Chapter Thirty~

a/n holy shit we made it to 30 chapters. and im not even like halfway with done with want i want to do lmao

also i kinda messed up some things with time, i wanted this to take place later in the month but feb 22 is when tommy gets locked in jail so currently doing the best i can! thanks <3

Time Skip: Current day- February 18

I walked around the Dream SMP, talking to chat. We listened to songs and did stuff that could probably get me banned off the smp, but they promised not to snitch. Plus, I had the option of blackmailing Dream. I had seen him kiss my brother. I thought about that for a second, taking in how absolutely weird it was.

I refocused on the stream. "Sorry chat, I zoned out for a second. I have a terrible attention span." I said and laughed. Quite a bit of people were online today. I saw Ranboo's character running around for a second. We stopped and crouched at each other, and then he kept running.

I found Tubbo. I placed one of my berries in my offhand and walked up to him. We joined a vc together. "Hello!" He said. "Hi!" I replied. We walked around, kind of just doing whatever. We found a beehive (which I totally didn't steal) and named all the bees inside of it. "You're gonna be known as the 'bee boy' forever." I remarked. "Was that a pun?" Tubbo asked. "Not on purposed, but it could bee." I giggled.

"At least I'm not a catboy. Catgirl. Whatever. Chat calls you both." Tubbo said. "I know, they like to annoy me." I said. "I love you chat. Sometimes. Almost never. Thanks anyway I guess." I said, laughing.

Tommy was spamming me on discord to join the vc he was in. "Tubbo, is he doing the same to you?" I asked, sighing. "Yeah. Let's see what's up." Tubbo replied. I quickly explained to chat that Tommy was being an annoying little bitch boy as usual, and then joined the vc.

"COME TO CHURCH PRIME!" Tommy yelled as soon as we joined. I jumped. "Jesus, Tommy! You're so goddamn loud, child." I said.

Me and Tubbo ran to the church, seeing Ranboo, Tommy, Sam, Antfrost, and Fundy there. "What's going on?" Tubbo asked. I made my minecraft character nod, wondering the same thing.

"We're doing a play, of sorts. We need you two to be these characters." Fundy explained. "Which two?" I questioned. "One is named Maybell, the other is named Arian." Sam said. "Woman, you're Maybell. Tubbo, you're Arian." Tommy said. "You're so goddamn bossy." I muttered. "No one has explained what we are doing?" Tubbo said, almost making it sound like a question.

"A wedding." Ranboo said.

That caught me slightly off guard. Each person in the call quickly explained their characters, which I didn't pay much attention to.

"Maybell, you'll be right here. Arian, right here. Everyone else, get in place of their seats. You know your parts." Sam explained, being the pastor.

All I knew is that we were supposed to get married, that's literally all they told me, so that's what I was going to do.

Tommy both sent us some vows, which we read over. "Any objections?" Sam asked. The church was silent. I waited for someone to interrupt, but no one did. I was nervous, though, because this is how Fundy's wedding went, and last second George came in and stole Dream.

But nobody came, so we continued forwards with it. a/n apparently i like making undertale references

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Sam finished. The church was dead silent. "What?" I said quietly. Neither me or Tubbo moved. I saw looked at the crowd and saw two people missing, then looked back at Tubbo. Suddenly both of us moved towards each other, until our minecraft characters got close enough to 'kiss'.