-Chapter Seventeen-

All I remember was waking up, and Tubbo was still asleep on my shoulder. The TV was still going, but someone must have turned down the volume overnight. I glanced outside, and it was maybe three am? Just guessing from the dark. I tried to fish my phone out of my pocket, and grabbed it. Yep, three am. I had no idea what time I fell asleep yesterday, but hey, I'm GeorgeNotFound's sister. I can sleep forever.

Tommy and Grayson weren't in the living room, so they must have went to bed in the guest rooms that they were staying in. I glanced at Tubbo. I slowly ran my fingers through his hair, and did my best to worm myself off of the couch without waking him. I used the bathroom, and then sat in the kitchen. I wasn't able to go back to sleep, even though I knew I should. I slipped in one of my earbuds, and put on my chill playlist. Hey There Delilah was the first song to come on, and I hummed along to the lyrics.

I stared outside, and opened the sliding glass door, and sat on the deck outside. Probably not a smart move, considering it's the middle of December, but I have no braincells.

I probably sat out there for at least ten minutes, just staring at the stars. I had always loved the sky. The clouds, the sunset and sunrise, the stars, they were all so beautiful. I tried to find as many constellations as I could, and then I made up some of my own. I sat there, humming along to my music, freezing to death, feeling happy.

I decided to take a second and think about my life. At the moment, I was at one of my best friends/crushes/streamer co-worker's house, along with two of my other great friends. I had people all over, that I could reach out to, anytime, and they would be there for me. I had an annoying, amazing, idiotic, stupid, awesome brother who I could count on for anything. And he had really helped me. Living with him was a huge improvement to what I had to deal with when I lived with my mother.

It was a happy life. A new life. And I was grateful for it.

I closed my eyes and swayed to the music. I heard the door open behind me, and quickly put up my guard. I was ready to fight someone.

"y/n, why are you up?" I heard a tired voice ask. I turned around and saw Tubbo in the door, with a blanket wrapped around him. "Hey Tubbo." I greeted softly. "I woke up not too long ago. And decided to go outside, for reasons unknown. My body does what it wants, I am simply just living in it." I replied. I made a mental note to say that during a stream, because it's a decent quote.

"It's cold out here." Tubbo said, wrapping the blanket around him tighter. I gently pulled him outside, and closed the sliding door. We sat on the deck together, and just vibed. I pointed out different stars, and I talked about how much I enjoyed the sky. When I was tired, I liked to ramble about little things. Everyone always said it was okay, but I would probably be annoyed at myself.

I caught Tubbo staring at me once or twice, but I just put it past me. I didn't think to much of it. It helps not to think at all.

a/n imagine having thoughts? imagine having a brain? thats kinda cringe

After a while, I stopped talking, and laid down. Yes, on the deck. Why not?

Tubbo laid down near me, in that classic 'two people on a grassy hill, feet going down but they can still stare at each other and they look upside down to each other' type of stance.

a/n why do i try to write at 1 am

I fell asleep like that. It was nice. Being outside was great, even if it was just me and Tubbo sleeping on a deck.

I woke up hearing the sound of a disappointed Tommy. "Sleeping with a woman, Tubbo?" Tommy said. Oh boy, that would sound weird out of context. I sat up and glared at him. I noticed that there was a blanket around me. I looked at Tubbo.