-Chapter Twenty Three-

a/n just realized that chapter twenty three (possibly also chapters 24/25) is on the 23rd of decembers, pog

I woke up, confused as to what was going on. Kidding, I'm always confused. I glanced at my phone. Luckily, I was smart enough to put it on the charger before I feel asleep.

I did a double take. I was still on call with Tubbo. I panicked inside. I checked the time. It was 5am, which meant I wasn't asleep for as long as I wanted to be. It was roughly noon his time, but he needed the sleep. I assumed he was sleeping anyways, but I couldn't tell. I stared at my phone, trying to figure out if I should hang up or not. I decided not to.

I laid back down in bed, and it all hit me.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! I WAS FALLING ASLEEP ON CALL WITH A DUDE I MET OVER THE INTERNET LIKE THREE WEEKS AGO????? I HAD A MAJOR CRUSH ON HIM?????????????? WHAT????? OUR FRIENDS SHIP US??????

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what was even happening anymore.

I fell asleep after thinking about that for a long time. I woke up a few hours later, because I could hear Tubbo talking. "Hello?" I asked. "AH! Y/n, you scared me." Tubbo said. "Sorry. Did you fall asleep?" I asked. "Yeah, I did." He replied. "Well, good morning and happy birthday!" I said.

We talked for a while, and we finally hung up. It felt weird. I just sat on call with Tubbo for a long time, (granted, most of it was asleep) but it was weird to not be on call with him.

Yeah, feelings are confusing. Having thoughts sucks.

a/n THROWBACK A FEW CHAPTERS AGO??? THOUGHTS ARE CRINGE

I got up and took a shower. I needed one. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair, before pulling on some clothes, and topping it with a tie-dye hoodie. I went downstairs, with the goal to annoy my brother but not make it awkward like yesterday.

"Morning" I said to the other people downstairs. Spoiler alert: no one else was downstairs.

Whatever. I grabbed some cereal and starting eating. I swear, cereal is all I ever ate. Patches came up to me while I was eating. I slowly pet her. It was nice and calm.

I stared out the window outside, just letting random thoughts come into my brain. I was actually in Florida, along with my brother, his boyfr- I mean, best friend, and their other best friend. Sapnap was most definitely a third wheel. I had become a pretty successful streamer. I had a bunch of amazing friends.

After I finished eating, I put my bowl in the sink and stepped out the front door, making sure Patches didn't go out. It was hot, which I guess was normal. Although hot for me was probably different to hot for Florida people.

I took off my hoodie and tied it around my waist. That wasn't something I did often. I had very pale, skinny arms, and wasn't exactly the most perfectly formed person. I was super self-conscious, but I think that being able to turn myself into a persona on the internet, where they were people who could encourage me, it helped.

I slipped in an earbud and put it on one of my 'dance classics' playlists. The first song that came on was Sunflower from the Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse movie.

a/n most of these song decisions are based on songs I like, so feel free to change it! :D

Armed with nothing except my phone, earbuds, twenty dollars, and amazing looks and wits, I strolled the Florida streets. I checked the time on my phone. It was about 9am. I didn't know if anyone back at Dream's house were awake yet, or if they were worried about me.