Final round

YESS!!! We've finally reached 200K! Thank you guys for all your support!

Todays word is "IT'S OVER 200,000!!!!"

Todoroki, Gon and Tokoyami were all called up to the arena. Once they were all there, he explained that "This will work as a fend for yourself battle. All three of you will fight at once. Same rules go when it comes to elimination."

Gon looked at Todoroki and then at Tokoyami. He smiled in anticipation and started bouncing side to side, ready to fight.

Tokoyami brought out dark shadow and they felt a gust of cold wind from Todoroki.

Gon remembered that Killua had said to destroy Cementos' chair and grab the rubble on the way out. Now he just needed a way to make it discrete.

"AND LET THE FINAL ROUND BEGIN!!" Mic shouted

Gon dashed over to Tokoyami in a zig zag pattern with a few random moves. Dark shadow went at him straightforward and smacked Gon. He blocked with some aura and readied his fist for a less powered Jajanken.

Todoroki used his ice, shooting it towards Gon so he can capture him and make him admit defeat. "Jan." Gon muttered as he noticed the ice coming at him. "Ken." He said looking at Dark shadow who was comping up for another attack.

"GU!!" He shouted, punching the ground, causing the arena to crack and momentarily shake. Todoroki's ice was destroyed and Tokoyami alongside Dark Shadow were stunned and had backed up to brace themselves from the newfound earthquake.

Gon picked up a huge rock and threw it at Todoroki who looked up in shock and made an ice wall to protect himself. While Todoroki was doing that, Gon ran at Tokoyami and kicked his legs, making him fall on the floor. He then grabbed his legs and span him around and he flew towards Cemento's chair and broke it. Gon looked at what he did and smiled. Lucky for him, the broken pieces of the chair spread out so far that it wouldn't be that suspicious to pick up a piece of it on his way back to the exit.

Todoroki shot ice at Gon as Mic declared Tokoyami as the third place winner.

Gon swiftly dodged and Todoroki continuously shot ice at Gon. So much so that he had a difficult time getting close enough to land a hit or throw him.

Endevor then yelled from the audience, "SHOTO USE YOUR LEFT SIDE!!"

"NO!!" He shouted back at him quickly.

Gon paused, "What's on your left?!" Gon shouted, still dodging.

"Fire!" Todoroki shouted from the other side and toned down his attacks seeing as Gon was mainly dodging and not trying to get closer to him now.

"Why do you not use it?" Gon asked, stepping a few few forwards, both declaring a momentary truce so they can hear each other.

"I don't like my dad's power."

"So like you steal your dad's quirk every time you use your left side?" Gon wondered.

"No? I can just use fire like my dad."

"Really?! Show me!" Gon said in excitement, smiling wildly.

Todoroki rolled his eyes at Gon, but figured it wouldn't be such a bad thing to show Gon what powers he had. He let out his hand and showed him a small flame.

"Woaaah." Gon said, slowly coming closer.

"What are you guys doing?! Fight!!" Mic yelled.

Cementos finished helping recovery girl bring Tokoyami to the infirmary to check for cuts on his back and other things of the sort. He sighed at the broken chair and just stood.