You would do that for us?

3rd POV

The door handle jiggled.

Everyone's eyes snapped to the front door in fear. Did someone see the smoke? Did they hear the screaming and come to investigate? Will they have to move out because someone filmed live while going in?

The door opened eerily and someone let out a tired sigh.

"What the hell?" Kurogori's eyes widened seeing half the room burnt, a hole in the ceiling and blood on the floor, and Dabi in the fetal position, holding his nuts.

The mother of the household let out another tired sigh, walking over to the bar table where Zoldyck, Toga, and a dusty Shigaraki where. He plopped the bags down on the table and sat down on one of the chairs. Shigaraki and toga were quietly and fearfully waiting for a lecture that didn't come. Killua didn't want to piss Kurogiri off so he stayed quiet.

The mist man pointed behind Shigaraki, towards the wall behind him. He flinched then hesitantly looked behind him. He grabbed whatever alcohol Kurogiri pointed to. Toga went to go get a shot glass but was waved off. She had a look of confusion because it was a full bottle of vodka.

Kurogiri snatched the bottle from Shigaraki, easily opening it and chugged it without hesitation.

"Woah." Killua couldn't help but mutter as half the bottle was gone before Kurogiri took a breather.

Kurogiri pointed to the fridge. Killua opened it, showing the contents. Kurogiri pointed to a container labeled 'Shiga'. Killua took it out, giving it to the stressed man.

The crusty dusty man was staring at Kurogiri with a look of utter betrayal.

Killua found a clean fork, giving it to the mist man.

Shigaraki glared at Killua, inhaling deeply in fury.

Kurogiri ate the container of spaghetti slowly, internally smirking as he saw Shigaraki crumble in defeat.

---

The next morning Gon woke up, looking for Killua around the house. He realized he didn't come back home yet. Gon walked to the bathroom. The door was slightly open. He casually opened, it expecting the scene in front of him. Bisky was once again hugging the toilet while sleeping. She stirred asking a small, "What, gon? I'm busy."

"Did Killua come home last night I didn't hear him come in and he hasn't texted me yet," Gon asked.

"I don't think he came, sorry. He'll be fine though. Don't worry about it." Bisky said, waving gon off so she can sleep more.

Gon walked out, closing the door behind him.

He pulled out his phone and called Killua. After a few rings, he heard his friend pick up.

Killua had to switch his voice alerting off before answering the call. He wasn't worried about the people around him hearing his real voice because right now the only one within earshot was toga who has already seen his face and heard his voice. "Hey! Sorry I got a bit busy. I'll be back later today." Gon was a bit confused with the voice but realized that Killua was probably wearing a mask that muffled his voice slightly. "Izuku actually messaged us earlier on a group chat. He wanted to show us the progress he made with his quirk in half an hour at our house. I told him that he had to hear from you since I'm busy with you know what." From the breeze on Killuas mic, gon could tell that he was jogging. "Did you even read the message? The phone told us that you didn't." Killua asked.

Gon took the phone away from his ear, looking at his messages which said '3 group chat messages.'

"Oh, I didn't bother checking. I was too busy trying to figure out if you came home or not." Gon answered, checking the messages which Killua had explained already.