Why???

3rd POV

Shigaraki got back to the base in extreme pain and despair. Two kids were able to stop the Nomu long enough to rescue Eraser Head. Then this one girl who wasn't even apart of the class showed up and was able to fight the Nomu without breaking a sweat.

"It was a failure!" Shigaraki screamed in agony and pain. He broke a few ribs and a few bones in his arms.

"We need to get stronger forces. Right now we cannot move freely. This is why we need a symbol like you. Next time we will show the world that you are to be feared." Kurogiri gave him a pep talk.

"Your righ-AcK-" Shigaraki hacked out blood.

"Let's get you a doctor first."

"Good idea." He wheezed weakly.

---

Once Bisky gave that last blow to the Nomu, he stayed down. His nerves finally stopped working because of the brain damage from her ripping parts of it out and punching it with so much force.

The pro hero's ushered the students at the entrance to the outside of the building. They were stunned at the immense power of the girl who they learned was Gon and Killua's roommate.

Tsukauchi counted the students outside of the dome while police officers filed out dozens of villains wrapped in quirk suppressing handcuffs. "Why did I count an extra?" He wondered.

"You probably counted me. I'm not in the class." Bisky raised her hand.

"Where did you come from then?"

"She just broke down the door and darted over to battle the Nomu." Mina answered for her.

"Oh. Wow." He was in shock. Before Allmight left, he quickly said that the Nomu Shigaraki sent was designed to win against him his prime. For this girl to win with bearly breaking a sweat is just... amazing! The sheer power she must have is frightening. "Do you have any identification?" He asked.

"Not on me." She plainly said.

"No school IDs or anything?"

"I'm 57." She plainly stated.

"EEEEHHHHH???"

"THAT MEANS YOUR AN OLD LADY!!" Mineta yelled in disbelief that he was eyeing a girl over her 30's.

"You don't look like your 50. Do you have an age quirk or something?"

"Yes, I do. I also have a quirk that stores up all the strength I ever had over the years." Bisky answered.

'She planned that explanation.' Killua thought

"Ok may I speak to you over here then?" Tsukauchi pointed a little further away fro the students so they could talk a bit more privately.

"Ok." She walked over and started talking to him.

The students started talking amongst themselves.

"I didn't know Bisky was that strong," Jiro said in astonishment.

Momo nodded in agreement. "I knew she was strong but that was amazing. The wind pressures were almost on par with Allmight."

"Wait you know her?" Tsu asked.

"Oh yeah. A few others and I went to Killua and Gon's house to pick them up and saw her." Momo answered, feeling bad that she left out a few friends on their bowling trip.

"She's our roommate, guardian, and sensei." Gon said.

"Sensei?" Tsu put a finger on her chin.

"Oh, yeah. She taught us how to use our quirks better and how to do normal combat." Gon answered cheerfully.