Todo No

3RD POV

Yesterday the class learned so much about close combat. The people who were leading the groups got a better understanding of the things they were teaching themselves and learned what everyone else learned because when the groups switched, everyone shared what they learned throughout the rotations and lessons.

Everyone got into homeroom before class started and were chatting up a storm.

"Killua was so good at leading and directing us all. I wonder why he didn't want to run for class rep." Tokoyami wondered, talking to Ojiro.

"I was wondering the same thing, but I figured that being a role model is not his strong point and I'm sure he is aware of that. He did randomly walk out of class one time with gon and they both have not been to public school, so I'm sure he's focusing on adjusting." Ojiro said.

"Agreed." Tokoyami nodded with dark shadow coming to say hi.

On the other side of class, Bakugo was being yelled at by Iida to get his feet off the desk once again.

Gon and Killua were watching from a distance and casually talking.

"I wonder what were going to do today. I hope Allmight knows what he's doing today. Maybe he is going to have us spar or something." Killua wondered.

"I think he watched some youtube lessons for MMA. During lunch when we passed by the teacher's offices, I heard a computer whirring and the sound of a punching bag being hit through speakers.

"Your something else, gon." Killua scoffed at the boy's awareness of little things.

Aizawa opened the door causing people to go to their seats. Bakugo finally took his feet off the desk and Iida stopped chopping his hand in the air.

"Today we're going on a trip."

"On our favorite rocket ship?" Kaminari asked quietly.

The back of the class snickered.

Aizawa couldn't care less.

"Its rescue training at the USJ. Get whatever gear you feel most comfortable fighting in and change. Were meeting at the busses on the north side of the school." He said, pressing the button to open the walls which revealed their suitcases.

---

"I didn't think it would be this type of bus. All my planning was for nothing..." Iida sulked.

"It's fine. People make mistakes all the time." Gon reassured him.

Tsu perked up after thinking quietly, "I normally say whatever comes to mind." She put a finger on her chin. "Isn't your quirk like Allmight's?" She turned to Izuku who started nervously sweating.

"O-oh Y-you think so?! I um- um-" He stuttered, turning left and right to avoid the question.

"If you think about it, they both just have a strength-enhancing quirk." Gon said, leaning over the handrails of the bus since they were in the seats facing the front, but closest to the open seating area where the conversation was at.

"True, but they share so many similarities. They both create wind pressure and they're really strong." Tsu added.

"But Izuku doesn't get hurt when using his quirk." Kirishima intervened. "I kinda wish I had an augmenting quirk. My hardening isn't that good for offense." He held his arm out in the air, hardening it.

"Come to think of it, you are similar to Izuku too." Tsu turned to Gon who was trying to close the AC fan.

"Eh?" Gon stopped paused his climbing the rails in order to reach it. The bus suddenly stopped, making him lose balance and fall towards Killua who was sleeping.