FIGHT! nO-

Welcome back everyone!! Enjoy the chappy and feel free to give me a "WOOT WOOT" for writing more than half of this is one day. 

The man following Killua walked over to Killua.

Killua started debating on what he should do. Should he knock him out and run? Did the man see him steal people's belongings? How will he explain it without telling him about greed island? Would he be kicked out of UA and have to leave gon to collect the rest of the cards by himself? He worriedly thought, forgetting that Bisky is collecting cards at UA too.

'I don't want to leave gon though. Can I zap him enough to make him forget what he saw??' Killua thought worriedly, holding his mask on his face.

The man spoke and Killua noticed how familiar it was. "I'm disappointed in you too, so just come out of the corner and take off the mask and we can call a truce, son"

Killua looked up, perplexed. It was Todoroki with a slightly upset look, yet a sense of forgiveness.

"Hey, Todoroki..." Killua said taking off the mask, studying him, trying to figure out why he was disappointed. Even if he saw Killua steal, it would be fine because he called a truce, right? But why should Killua trust his word?

Killua internally scoffed, 'He'll keep his word about the truce because I'm his 'son''

"I didn't know you were a fan of Endeavor," Todoroki said offering Killua a hand. Killua looked at him in confusion before accepting the hand, figuring he shouldn't do things that can make Todoroki upset right now. 

Killua stood up and Todoroki fixed his hair that got messed up because of the mask and hoddie he had on. Killua swatted his hand away. Todoroki huffed in annoyance and left his hair alone. He then asked, "So why were you hiding behind a water fountain, anyway?" 

"Because I didn't want you to see me in the mask?" Killua lied, hoping that's what Todoroki was waiting to hear.

"Alright, I believe you, but that still doesn't explain why you look so out of it right now. Is something worrying you?" Todoroki asked calmly.

Killua didn't really know how to respond to that well. He was worried about how he cant get cards anymore since Todoroki was here, he was weirded out by his actions, worried about his and Gon's friendship, and now he was worried about the next fight he probably can't get out of doing.

Todoroki then added, "You can talk to me, ya know."

"Sure." Killua rolled his eyes. 

Todoroki didn't question him further, but reminded him that "Well I'll still be here if you want to chat." 

Todoroki had Killua follow him to the cafeteria and bought food for him. When they were walking to a table, Killua asked "Why are you buying me lunch?" 

Todoroki sat down at a table, "Because you're my son." 

"And because of that, you're just gonna buy me food randomly?"

Todoroki nodded, "Yeah, Dads are supposed to provide for their kids, right?" 

"True I guess." Killua said taking a seat and started to eat his sandwich even though he ate snacks earlier. But then again, he can eat a mountain of food in one sitting. Killua was greatful he didn't need to worry about eating as much anymore. Sure they're doing well enough to not be evicted from their house, but they're still in debt and the less money they spend on food, the better. 

They ate in silence for a bit until Todoroki asked, "Where's Gon?"

"Out looking at the stands in front of the school. Probably with Kirishima or something." Killua said with annoyance in his voice.