How did you get here?

3RD POV

Gon jumped a few feet away from Hisoka, wondering how he got here. Gon thought it was just Killua, Bisky and himself who came here because they won the game. Last time they saw him, he only had like 5 cards.

"Feels like I haven't seen you in forever," Hisoka said.

"How did you get here?!" Killua shouted, confused.

Hisoka frowned, "No need to be so mean. I just got here."

'I doubt he would ever take the time to beat the game, but if he didn't beat it then how is he here?' Killua wondered.

'Fight them.' A voice in Hisoka's head told him.

"Now, let's see how much you've grown." Hisoka licked his lips and waved his hands, signaling Gon to fight him in order to please the voice.

'Why should I fight him?' Hisoka asked the man speaking in his mind.

'Fight them or I'll send you back. You're his enemy right?!' The man said.

'Its a bit more complicated than that.' Hisoka sighed internally, playing along with this man's game.

Illumi strut over to Hisoka. "What are you doing?" He looked to his left. "Ah, It's you Kil. Mama's wondering where you have been."

Gon could tell Killua was getting anxious with his brother around.

"What are you still doing here Kill? I thought I told you that you don't deserve friends." Illumi taunted, letting out bloodlust. "Come back home, Kill."

'This one is strong.' The unnamed man smiled evilly.

Killua couldn't move. Even when using ten to block out his menacing aura. How did Illumi get here? Does he just want to take Killua back or does he want to kill gon too? Killua couldn't let either happen, but why cant his body move? Why cant he fight?

Hisoka covered himself with aura, placing a hand on his hip.

Back at home, Bisky dropped her rock. "How?" She asked herself, feeling the presence of two new and strong nen users. She ran out of the nonexistent door, heading for the aura.

Shigaraki started to scratch his neck in irritation, muttering to himself as he watched the four ignore his Nomu. "This is not what I came here for. Allmight... Where is he? I was sure we got the timing right. Now, my Nomu's is being ignored?" Blood dripped out of his raw skin. "I guess I have to settle with killing a few kids, huh?" An evil grin appeared on his face. "Let's see how Allmight feels when he sees his students turned to dust!" He dashed over to Tsu. Izukus eyes widened in horror.

Killua clenched his head in pain. 'Why is Illumi affecting me this way? I-I can't move. I can't stand! Come on! Fight! Move!'

"If you won't come home, I guess I will have to kill this brat," Illumi stated plainly, approaching gon.

'No... not gon!' Killua tried to move but it was as if an immense weight was stopping him. Flashbacks of when he had to fight Illumi in the hunter exam appeared. 'I c-can't breathe! Why?! I-Im scared!'

"SMAAAASSSHHHH!!!" A massive gust of wind shot out from the sidelines. Killua, gon, Hisoka and Illumi were blown back by the massive windpower.

"My arms not broken?" Izuku muttered to himself in disbelief. He looked up to see the Nomu staring down at him.

"Lookie here. Another fruit~" Hisoka looked at Izuku. "Also..." He turned to face Illumi with a dark look in his eyes. "Gon is mine. I called dibs."