Suspicions

After everyone finished the tests given by Aizawa, they all stood there waiting to hear about there scores. "I rated you all on best to worst. You should have a good idea of where your standing already." He said, pulling up a screen.

A screen popped up. Gon and killua quickly searched for their names.

1st. Killua Zoldyck

2nd. Gon Freecs

3rd. Momo Yayorozu

4th. Shouto Todoroki

5th. Tenya Iida

6th. Katusk Bakugo

*Skip*

22. Izuku Midoriya

"Haha! I beat you! Now you have to buy dessert!" Killua cheered as gon sulked for the 100th time that day.

"Why did I want to do this?" Gon mumbled to himself in bitter defeat. He is going to be broke and they will all starve if someone doesn't get a job.

"Chocko-Robo! Choco -Robo!" Killua danced around happily, singing his little song.

"Whats cho-co-robo?" Kaminari asked killua trying to figure out what he was saying. It was obviously some type of dessert, but what?

"Choco-Robo is the best chocolate in the world!" Killua cheered excitedly. Gon was anxiously waiting for reality to hit killua. Hopefully, he won't go on a sugar hunt like be did at greed island.

"I've never heard of it," Kaminari said plainly. He then nudged Kirishima with his elbow, "Have you ever heard of choco-robo?" He asked.

"No, why?" Kirishima asked.

Reality hit killua like a train. 'I am not in my world...damn it.' Killua mentally cursed.

Gon noticed the dramatic change from happy and dancing to moody and depressing killua. Gon felt sympathetic for the boy. "Don't worry. I'm sure there are other types of chocolate and delicious treats out there." Gon said giving him a hug.

Killua didn't pry him off or protest like he usually would. He just stood there, unmoving. "But I love Choco-Robo-kun."

"I'll buy get you some once we get back."Gon whispered.

"DEAL! Haha! I fooled you! Your gonna be broke." Killua snickered evilly, letting go of the hug, "Choco Robo here I come!"

"You can't do that! That's not fair!" Gon yelled, attacking killua.

"Stop it you two." A firm voice with an intimidating aura said.

"Osu!" Gon and killua both shouted out of habit. Normally this would be the moment where bisky would either lecture them for fighting, punish them by making them do sit-ups, or punching them to Neverland.

Aizawa looked at them oddly once more then announced to the class, bringing Izuku out of the pit of sadness and guilt that he felt for getting last place. "I was just lying about the whole expulsion thing. It was just a ruse to get you to do your best."

Izuku and a lot of other classmates eyes went wide. He really thought he was going home, but apparently, he hs a second chance.

"You guys dint know it was a lie? I'm sorry I guess I should have said something." Momo the third place winner said to the class.

"Really? I had no clue he was lying. I thought schools normally kick people out for no reason." Gon asked Iida who gon has dubbed as 'information book.'

"N-no..." Iida said, not expecting him to say something like that. "Schools only get rid of kids if they're bad or don't follow the rules."

"Really? I didn't know that." Gon said tilting his head as he thought.