The Heist

The rest of the stay at the bowling alley was filled with laughter, stories, strikes, and snacks.

Killua and Gon made it back home, finding a huge rock replacing the front door. "Really? I feel like a caveman. Our front door is a boulder." He sweat-dropped.

Gon picked up the boulder, moving it aside so they can get in. Once they stepped inside, he put it back.

"Bisky!" Killua yelled.

"What!?" She yelled back from up the stairs.

Killua walked up the stairs to give her a piece if his mind.

They found her in the upstairs bathroom with the door open. She was on the floor, hugging a golden toilet?

Killua clenched his fist in rage. "Not only did you spend all of our saving on dumb things." His tick mark grew. "YOU BROKE DOWN THE DOOR AND BOUGHT A GOLDEN TOILET?!" Killua screamed in rage. Gon thought about holding Killua back, but he knew it was futile. Killua would just end up dragging him across the room.

Gon sweatdropped as he watched Killua punch Bisky. "I MIGHT AS WELL RIP THIS USELESS TOILET OUT IF THE GROUND AND BEAT YOU WITH IT, YOU HAG!!" Killua gave her another punch then stomped on over to the golden toilet.

"Killua," Gon said, walking over. He didn't listen.

"Killua, stop. Don't rip out the toilet from the floor." Gon looked at Killua's face which had rage written all over it as he stared at the toilet he was approaching.

Gon huffed in annoyance, tackling him on the floor.

"LET ME GO!"

Gon pinned him down, sitting on his stomach, holding Killuas arms down. "KILLUA STOP! There's no use in fighting now! She already bought it! We have to deal with it and move on!" Gon yelled looking down on him.

Killua growled in annoyance. "Oh yeah, I'LL DEAL WITH IT BY LEAVING BRUISES ON HER!!" Killua yelled, trying to get out of his grasp.

Bisky got up and chopped his neck, knocking him out cold just like she did when he went crazy over gambling at the casino.

Gon picked him up bridal style, putting him in his room. His sleeping face was peaceful unlike earlier. Gon looked at the time.

12:00

"I feel like Killua told me he had to do something today..." Gon thought, but couldn't quite remember.

He walked out of the room, going to Bisky's room where she was reading a book. "Was Killua supposed to do something today? I feel like it was important." Gon asked.

Bisky paused her reading. "Hmm... I don't think so. Just let him sleep." She shrugged her shoulders.

---

Killua POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET ME SLEEP FOR SO LONG!

I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE HOURS AGO!!

I hurriedly shoved my Assasin outfit in my backpack, running down the hallway, jumping off the rail of the staircase, skidding over to the door and put on my shoes.

I ran outside, dashing to the base, weaving through narrow alleyways and jumping on tops of buildings. I didn't even get to tell gon bye. I hope Shigaraki lets me be apart of the bank heist or at least gives me an assassination sometime soon. Were much further in debt than what I thought. Buying a solid gold toilet can do wonders for your wallet.

I put on my outfit as I ran through an ally close to the base.

How on earth can they forget that I have a mission? I went here yesterday and specifically told them that I need to come back after the bowling trip, but they forgot! At least it's not midnight yet. I would be screwed if it was.