Fourth of July Special!

Hey guys! Here in the USA it's Fourth of July!! Celebrating the day we got independence from the British.

Sooo I'm made a special!! This chapter does contribute to the storyline and plot.

Oh yeah! You guys lucked out! I almost DIED in a car accident on the freeway!! But my family and I LIVED with very small injuries!! Therefore you get more fanfic. So! You better enjoy it while you can. Who knows when I'll die.

Enjoy!

3rd POV

Allmight burst through the classroom doors. "I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE AN AMERICAN!!"

Kirishima laughed, "Well that's a new one."

"What's an American?" Gon quietly asked Izuku.

"People who live in America." Izuku replied, still in awe of Allmights old costume which he wore in America.

"...What's America?" Gon mumbled to himself, seeing that Izuku was busy.

Allmight went to his podium without notes for once. "Today we will be learning about America's Fourth of July!"

Ashido raised her hand and spoke even though she wasn't called on, "Why are we learning about America when we live in Japan?"

"Because seeing other countries' cultures is a marvelous thing!" Allmight replied. "The USA is known for its diversity and the American mindset of hard work. It's also known for how it is based on life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Which is apart of its constitution. If you didn't know, the constitution is the supreme law of the land over there. Author tends to use its ideals in their writing and forgets that this is Japan, but we don't talk about that."

Todoroki added, "Don't they eat a lot of fast food? I also heard that they don't have any soba."

"I've been to The U.S several times and lived there for a bit. You can find good soba at the right restaurant, but it's not the same." All Might explained.

Todoroki gasped, adding a new puzzle piece to his conspiracy puzzle. "Allmight, how many states do you have smashes in?"

"Uh... I have quite a few?" Allmight answered.

'What if each smash was based off a place where he got laid???' Todorokis jaw dropped.

"Do you have any idea what they're talking about?" Gon asked Killua.

"No clue." He responded. He asked Allmight, "Can I see a map? I forget where America is."

"Of course! I'm overjoyed to see you eager to learn!" Allmight said, pulling on the map which rolled down.

"What the heck is that?" Killua muttered, astonished

"Is that even a map?" Gon squinted, trying to read the fine print.