New friends

Killua POV

I made it back home at around 3 am. I found Bisky in the backyard on a hammock, sleeping. At least she kept her promise. I sigh.

I walked inside, seeing the lights off. He must of went to bed already. It's past midnight.

I went to my room, changing into PJs. Just as I put my baggy shirt on, the door opened. "How did it go?" Gon asked sleepily, rubbing his eye.

I sat on the bed, motioning him to sit next to me. I don't want him to be standing awkwardly by the door. That would just be weird. "It went well. I didn't get to do any assassinations though."

"What did you do then?" He said sitting next to me.

"When I went to go find Shigaraki, my boss. He was not there. I ended up having milkshakes and talking with the other members of the group."

Gons face lit up. "I'm so proud of you! Your making friends, killua!" He hugged me tightly.

"Thanks, gon." I awkwardly patted his back. I'm really not used to this much physical contact, but it's kinda nice.

He pulled away, smiling. "You know your the only friend I need, right?" I ask him.

"Yeah but it's good that you have more. It's healthy." He cheered before crossing his arms, "You need to give me more time to practice video games, so I can beat you."

"Haha, very funny." I punched him in the side lightly.

"Oh yeah, I remembered that the girls invited us and a few other people to the bowling ally." Gon said.

"I don't know..." I don't really want to go. I was planning on card hunting before the bank heist tomorrow.

"Come on, it'll be fun and you get a chance to socialize." Gon pleaded.

"Fine." I give in. I really can't say no to him, can I?

"Great! They said they will come to pick us up in Momo's limo at 10:00 am."

"Ok, now go to bed," I said pushing him to his room while I go brush my teeth.

—-

3RD POV

"I'm so glad you can make it! I'm so excited." Momo practically bounced in excitement. She had been hoping she could bring her classmates to something like this ever since she started high school. In middle school, the students knew she was rich from the beginning so that's all they cared about. Now she had nice classmates who she can bond with and she won't get used because of her money.

The hunters walked out of their house, locking the front door. They got into the limo where they met Momo, Uraraka, Izuku, and Jiro.

'My limo is just the same as this one, but it had outside slots for weapons like missiles, red seats for blood, and a compartment with a wide varsity of poisoned foods in case anyone in the family is hungry. Well, I guess it's completely different...' Killua sweatdropped and the inaccurate comparison.

"Nice limo," Killua told her, pushing the thoughts of his own limos aside.

"Thank you." Momo smiled politely.

"Your house is amazing!" The Uraraka shouted, looking out the window in awe. "My house looks like nothing compared to yours. It's so big too!"

"Thanks." Gon smiled widely, pretending as if they did not have a golden toilet that put them in huge debt thanks to Bisky.

"Killua! You locked me out! Come back here!" Bisky yelled. Waving her arms in the air at they drove away.

The people in the limo looked out the back window towards the little girl who was still flailing her arms.