Secret Love Child

Todays word of the day is "YASSSSS"

3rd POV

Mic let them play a 2 full rounds of Simon says and then had the students take the kids back to their parents.

Aizawa was relatively impressed with Bisky's choice of action. Instead of trying to be a comedian or play word games, she had the students preform another task to show responsibility and cooperation to the pros. He wasn't all that surprised, just impressed. He wondered if all her students would take after her quick thinking.

After everyone was settled down, Mic started the next round of the bracket. "Next up we have Tokoyami versus Uraraka!!"

The opponents went to the battle center as per usual and Mic began the battle.

Gon and Killua had walked out of the arena together. Gon was still a little upset about the whole Gyo thing but he was mainly happy that Killua talked about the environment and put someone in their place without fighting, threatening or killing them.

"Ne, Killua?"

"Hm?" Killua looked at him curiously as they quietly walked back to the arena stands.

"Why did Midnight call me inappropriate when I pointed at Bisky?"

Killua snorted, "It looked like you were doing something else."

"What was I doing?"

"Saying a bad word in sign language basically."

"This is a bad word?" Gon asked pointing up with his pointer finger.

"No, I'll show you. Come on!" Killua grabbed his hand and ran over to Bakugo who was sitting in the stands with the rest of class 1A, watching the battle going on.

They made it to the stands and saw Bakugo sitting in the back, watching Todoroki with a confused face. The half and half boy was in front of him, mumbling a few things about the color pink.

Killua went behind Bakugo quietly and poked his head. Bakugo looked annoyed and at Kirishima who was next to him, but noticed that he didn't have that usual hidden smile because he was trying to hide the fact that he poked Bakugo when he wasn't looking.

The blonde growled and looked behind him to see Killua. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms in agitation, trying to do the calming breathing thing that Bisky had told him do to calm his mind before facing an opponent both in life and in the field. 

He has been extra irritated and overall more upset because he didn't make it to the final phase. He cried in the bathroom once the Calvary battle was over and they were all excused, but he wouldn't tell anyone that.

Killua added more fuel to the fire and said in a teasing voice, "Hey Bakugo"

"What do you want?" He growled.

"Oh nothing. I'm just wondering why you're in such a sour mood. Did you swim in some lemon juice and sting your eyes or something? Or is this-" Killua paused to sniff the air. "The smell of bitter defeat? Jealousy maybe?"

Bakugo quickly stood up and little explosions came out of his hands. He was about to use a right hook at Killua with a dash of explosions, but his quirk randomly shut off. He looked at his hand in surprise and then looked at the booth Aizawa was in and flipped him off.

Killua smiled and made his way over to Gon, "Did you see that? That was the no-no word that you almost said."

"Oooooh I get it now. Thanks Bakugo!" Gon smiled at him.

Bakugo growled again and jumped over the stands to Go tackle gon.

Gon dodged and then ran off with Killua. Bakugo landed on the other side of the seats and looked around He was left wondering where they went. He didn't even get a chance to see which direction they went. He clenched his fist, 'I'm so weak compared to them.' He thought sadly.