Bisky is kicked out

3RD POV

Gon and Killua were on their way home, feeling pretty positive and happy after the fun arm wrestling competition the class had afterschool.

That's when Killua got a call from an unknown user on his phone. He hummed deeply into the phone. It signaled that he was there but did not give any information on the octaves of his voice or his voice in general.

"Is that you?" A raspy voice said. Killua hung up the phone and let out a tch in annoyance.

Killua had to buy a new phone and phone plan from the black market to make sure that his name was not tracked with the service provider, company or purchase history if someone ever found or took his phone.

"Who was that?" Gon asked.

"It was my employer for my job," Killua responded. "I need to call him back so keep quiet."

Killua turned on the voice-altering program on his phone. It was the same program made to use in the mask he had, but if he was going to contact them through the phone, then he needed to put it on his phone too. If anything goes bad, then the only way they could track him is through the use of a really good quirk or following him after a mission but that would be very hard to do.

"Took you long enough. I still don't get the whole I'm not going to save your number thing, but whatever." Shigaraki sighed.

"Just hurry up and tell me what you want. An armadillo, bear, or cactus?" Killua asked.

"A fake bear." The voice said.

"Ok bye." Killua hung up.

Each item Killua listed was an agreed-upon meeting place. While his response was either saying the word: real, fake, stuffed, or paper mache before the item.

These nee words were meet up times. Real was ASAP, fake was in 3 hours, stuffed is at midnight and paper mache was in a week.

It was a simple way to ensure that any eavesdroppers would think it's a usual conversation of two guys doing a project together or buying something. Not a meetup place and time to decide on a person to kill.

Killua was taking this very cautiously. If he got caught and was banned from UA then it would leave Gon to complete the rest of the game with very little help and killua would be labeled as a villain and would be watched everywhere. He really could not have that happen.

"Ok, I have enough time to train and eat dinner at home before I have to go," Killua said putting his phone in his pocket.

"That's fine."

---

Killua checked his phone. The clock said it was 5:30 pm. Just a few minutes before the meetup time. Killua walked down the ally a few blocks away from the base, turning a corner to find shigaraki. "What's the mission?" Killua asked through his mask.

"It's a little different today." Killua listened to his words lazily. "There has been a hero who keeps on coming into my neighborhood, looking for small crime. I don't like that. I need him gone before he accidentally finds us." Shigaraki told him, crossing his arms in annoyance. "I mean like what's his deal? He's not going to get any popularity by stopping crime here. The government won't even use any money to renovate this broken-down area even if he does manage to drive out all the crime." Shigaraki ranted, started to scratch his neck. "Why? Why do this?! He's always getting on my nerves." Shigaraki got louder.

"Shut up. " Killua said, hiding in the shadows of the ally.

Footsteps. They're getting closer too.