There's that light again

I've been struggling with figuring out how to move from arc to arc when I realized, "Waiiit a minute.... I can do anything I want because I'm the author!"

That realization made it a lot easier to write. I kept my promise and updated when I said, so yay me! 

Todays word is VICTORYYYY

Todoroki, Gon, and Tokoyami all went to the podium and waited for Midnight, who finally recovered from the dissing she got from Killua. 

"Why are you here?" Gon asked as midnight walked in front of them with a microphone.

She glared at gon, "This is my job, little twerp." Before he could respond, she started hyping up the crowd for the medal ceremony. 

Gon walked to Todoroki and hopped down to his lower, second place platform to talk to him, " She's kind of rude. I don't get how she has friends."

"You know her friends?" 

"No? But she talks to the other teachers. When we played Steve says, she was talking to the teachers in the announcer booth." 

Todoroki nodded in understanding. 

As midnight kept talking, she noticed more and more confused murmurs and looks being given. She was about to turn around to look at what they were looking at, but Allmight had made his loud entrance. "I AM HERE TO GIVE MEDALS!!!"

Gon waved at him, "Hi!" 

Allmight, mid smile quirked his eyebrows at him in confusion because usually in these things, the contestants wait quietly until they get their award, "Hi?" He looked at gon and waved back, also confused as to why he was on Todoroki's podium. 

He gave Gon a look and pointed to the first place spot. 

Gon looked confused and Todoroki just picked him up and put Gon on his own platform. "Stay there and accept your medal." Todoroki told him. Gon nodded and Allmight started handing out medals.

As the game chimed in Gon's head, congratulating him on the win, he wonders why it had to be him specifically. He knew Killua could win the sports festival too, so why did the game only tell him to do it? Was it a new feature? He wasn't too sure. 

Once everyone got their medals and a congrats from Allmight, Gon and Killua met up in the classroom after the sports festival. The students had to stay there until most of the crowd left the campus for safety reasons. 

Gon showed Killua the medal with a smile on his face, "Look, Killua! I got it." 

Killua nodded, "I saw, great job. I got a few of my own on the way back to the classroom."

"Oh that's great!" Gon said, sitting on Killua's desk crisscrossed. There was a moment of pondering silence from the green haired boy. 

"You okay?" Killua questioned, tapping Gon's knee. 

"Its just that... I don't get why I didn't hear what you did. And you didn't hear what I did." He said tapping the greed island ring, referring to how the game. Is giving them different tasks.

"I've been thinking about that too, its weird, isn't it? That didn't happen in the beginning, right?" 

"No, I don't think so." Gon said. 

"Let's talk more about it later, ok?" Killua said eyeing Bakugo who seemed to be eavesdropping. 

Gon nodded, "Sure."

Bakugo started to wonder if they had some sort of broken telepathy or something like that. This wasn't the first time he ha caught them talking about something they did or didn't hear. Maybe they were involved with the league or something. They never did answer his questions about the red haired clown and man with long black hair. Bakugo's eyes widened at a new thought. Bisky, who lives with them, had become a UA teacher right after the villan attack. Sure she defeated the Nomu. Sure Killua and Gon had saved a bunch of students and Aizawa, but it wasn't out of the question the USJ incident wasn't just a whole trick to make the school trust Bisky, Killua, and Gon.