You don't seem happy

Welcome back, buddies! I kept my promise and here is a chappy. Hope you like it! Feel free to comment ur dying noises. For example, "ASKJFSILFRLKLJ"

3RD POV

Killua stared at Mina who stood opposite from him in the arena. As soon as Mic said go, Mina was gliding on her acid, circling around Killua, looking for the perfect moment to attack. Mina had seen Killuas upset face as he walked out of the stands and into the hallways of UA. She was concerned about his and Gon's relationship. She figured that Gon was the reason why he looked so down. Killua didn't really care for much else. Not friends or his phone or his family. At least that is what she assumed.

'Maybe Killua confessed and it turned out bad.' Mina thought, circling around Killua, noticing how he didn't bother following her movement with his eyes. From the side, she threw a veil of acid at him. She didn't hear him yell in pain or him running. She skids to a stop, searching for where he managed to go.

Killua was behind her, thinking to himself that her technique wasn't that bad. He was just better than that. He swiftly chopped her neck with the side of his hand and she fell, her eyes becoming heavy and mind going blank. Killua watched as she fell to the floor, her forehead slamming into the dirt.

The audience watched in shock. He clearly could have caught her. They all saw the resemblance that move had to a classic martial art knock out move. They thought he had a grudge against this girl. No one expected such a quick KO.

They all listened intently, expecting Killua to say something. Anything. I could be a "That's what you get for blah blah blah" or "You for what you deserved" or "This is payback"

But Killua was silent.

He turned towards the exit, put his hands in his pockets, and walked away.

—-

Back in the stands, Gon knew Killua was not okay.

Izuku watched Gon hurriedly stand up and dart over to the arena entrance. He didn't blame Gon either.

Kaminari shouted to Gon, "Can you get me some goldfish while you're up!?" He said waving some money at his disappearing figure.

Kirishima turned back to look at Kaminari, "You know that you have to fight him next, right?"

Kaminari paled and his ghost left his body. He knew how scary Gon's strength and speed were. He can only hope that he can shock him unconscious before Gon gets the chance to blast him out of the arena.

Kirishima sighed in sympathy, "Good luck dude."

Kaminari nodded dryly, standing up to go to his side of the stadium.

---

Gon ran towards Killuas sent, hoping he wouldn't kill anyone who comes in his way like last time in the airship when he lost the fight with Chairman Netero. 

He saw Killua walking with his eyes glued to the floor and hands in his pockets. 

Gon skid to the stop. "Oh good, I found you." He smiled. 

Killua turned to look at gon but didn't meet his eyes. "I won. Like I said I would."  He said dryly. 

Gon's smile faltered at the tone of his voice. 

"You happy now? Or are you upset because that pink girl didn't win?" Killua asked roughly, looking at him with cold eyes. 

"I am happy for you."

"You don't seem happy."

"Well..." Gon fidgeted with his hands, not wanting to say the wrong thing. "You were kinda rough with her. You already know you're stronger than them, so you didn't have-."