The Match

"Good job everyone," Allmight told the class. "We had no major injuries, which is very good. You all did well for your very first training!"

"I didn't feel like I came even close to Killua and Gons combat skills though. Gon was so calm and focused and Killua took bakugo down in one swift move." Ojiro admitted, feeling pretty upset over his battle where Todoroki froze everyone with his overpowered quirk.

Everyone else nodded their head in agreement.

"You shouldn't compare yourselves to others and get all mopy about it. I let you watch each other's battles so you can learn from other people's achievements and mistakes." Allmight said, glad that he is reading that teaching philosophy book.

"Heros are always in a hurry for the next new thing. Go to the lockers and get changed then meet up in the classroom. Goodbye!" All might yelled, running away. He ran quickly through the hall, coughing out blood into his fist. At the end of the tunnel, he saw two forms.

Killua and gon were not their way back to class when they saw the running hero. They didn't even flush when he abruptly stopped inches away from them. "Are you ok Allmignt?" Gon asked.

Allmight looked around and decided the coast was clear and detransfomred, panting. "Peachy."

"Your time limit is out isn't it?" Killua asked watching his aura reduce to normal size, not his waves of ten.

"Yeah..."

"Remember to focus on containing your aura. It will help you last longer." Killua scolded him. "You were doing better than before in class but you still have a long way to go."

Allmight sweatdropped, "The student has become the teacher..."

"Where did you go, anyway? You're not supposed to ask for permission to leave like that by the way." Allmight gave gon a look. Even though he just declared that he was leaving, at least gon told him that he was leaving which he was thankful for.

"Since I absorbed all that electricity to save everyone and did not use it, my body couldn't contain it for much longer. The electricity stayed to leak and I needed to get out of there before I became dangerous." Killua explained.

"Ah, ok. And I'm assuming you did not want to worry the students by telling me in front of them?"

"Yeah." Gon and killua chimed.

"Are you supposed to be on that form on campus though?" Gon asked.

"Well in this form I'm technically an office worker inside the building, so if anyone asks, just tell them that," Allmight said. "I have to go now. The class should be at the locker rooms then heading back to class."

"Ok."

On their way to the locker rooms, they discussed their latest cards. "Ok, so I got bakugo's grenade and got Izukus hoodie when he was being attacked by bakugo before you came and stopped him." Gon said taking out the card he transformed.

"I didn't even notice that you did that. Or see the blue light. Nice job." Killua smiled. "I got some debris from the battle and once floaty girl and robot got out of the second floor, I bust down the door, getting the pillar she used to hit robot."

"We're slowly getting there." Gon smiled putting the card back in his pocket.

They entered the locker room, coming face to face with Iida who still had his tie undone, but dressed for the most part. He was about to speak, but killua brushed him aside, gon following close behind. "Ne, Killua? What should we do after school?" Gon asked and did not notice Iida was trying to tell them something but was ghosted by them.