Steve says

Welcome back everyone! Enjoy the chapter! Todays word of update joy is "SCREEEEE"

Gon and Killuas fight raged on. They were throwing punches, jabs, and kicks at incredible speeds. The audience was wowed and realized why Mic was so adamant about hyping this up. It was amazing! They were fighting with incredible accuracy, skill, and speed.

Many pro hero's jaws dropped. They were monsters! Many of them were just happy that those boys were in UA and not causing trouble in the streets as a villian. 

Bisky smiled with pride at her boys. 

Aizawa watched them with astonishment. He's seen them fight an army of villian's with only their bare hands and win, unscathed. He knew what massive power they had because he saw them use the Pikachu move in the first phase. And then he knew how fast they could be based on the tests he gave him in the beginning of school plus the obstacle race which they were in the lead for basically the entire time. But the speed and power that they incorporate in close combat fighting against against each other... its astonishing. Are they even going all out right now? Based on what they did in the past, they could probably wreck the whole arena. They're probably holding back so they don't do that.

All of this was great but it raised his suspicions about who they really are. They're clearly hiding something and are far too powerful to be normal kids. 

Mic looked at Aizawa, "You're overthinking again. Just enjoy the show! These might just be the most talented close combat fighter's I've ever seen. 

Aizawa looked back at him, "I think you may be right. Mirio is a beast but these kids... "

Bisky perked up at an idea. She watched as they concentrated on their attacks and defense, but will they be able to sense an incoming threat in the midst of their battle. She has done this before, but only a limited amount of times because usually it was a matter between life and death or they did it only 5 minutes ago. 

Right now was probably the best time to do it because there was so many people in the audience and noises that most players block out. This could be dangerous in a real battle.

She lifted up her finger and made a number 3 with aura which she would do a lot to make them accustomed to noticing aura change around them. 

Killua was the first to notice. Gon took the chance to punch him in the gut. Killua, however, wasn't that stupid and used quite a bit of aura to defend his torso, so Gon slid back a few feet when he punched Killua. Killua laughed at Gon and then lifted up his own finger and made the number 3 with his aura too.  

As Gon slid back, he finally noticed what they were doing and his jaw dropped. "No!" He said, not believing it. He's been tying with Killua for months on that game! Bisky decides now to do it?!

Killua smiled evilly. "Yes!"

Gon pouted and reluctantly put his pointer finger up in front of him, making the number three. 

Bisky huffed sadly, knowing that took too much time.  

Allmight, in his skinny form leaned over to Bisky who was sitting next to him, "What was all of that about?"

"More training plus an inside joke." She laughed, watching them.

Killua and Gon started arguing using a mix of nen sentences and words. 

"That's not fair! I was in the zone!" Gon shouted. 

"It dosen't work like that!" Killua shouted back and then wrote with nen to test him, 'You never know when someone's gonna attack you while you're in the middle of the fight!'